Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yale View Post
    It kind of looks that way. We'll see what shakes out soon enough. I think they're taking some liberties with the story line, too. I need to read the damn books!
    Shit is about to hit the fan. Yes Jamie is sort of on the run, but the king wants it forgotten about.

I liked the way the Kal, looked into Vaseryes eyes while he died.

Comment

This shit is fucking RAAAAAAD!

Just got caught up with the last episode last night. Golden crown was awesome and couldn't happen to a nicer guy. His death really cements the fact that he wasn't the threat to worry about. His sister has gone from 0-to-hero in a split second. From no power what so ever, to having the 2nd most powerful man in the world (next to king Robert, which I'm sure is a debatable point) by the cock. Add to that her fascination with dragons and apparent invulnerability to fire, and she's looking like a force to be reckoned with.

How fucked up was that horse heart eating? Yack!

Lady Stark's creepy-ass sister and her mini-kingdom was crazy shit too. I love the design of the Veil, from that cool castle and oubliette dungeon to the way the people were dressed and how they make people "fly".

Ed Stark is taking shit down, and I think the only guy in the realm with a bigger target on his back is King Robert. He's getting it from the Lanisters, the Horse Lord, and his little homo brother.

I hope the Imp gets out of shit without holding too much of a Stark grudge. He seems to be one of the smartest, and in his own way, most reasonable characters in this show. I can't wait to see what the youngest Stark girl is going to become. She's a fireball that isn't going to take much shit, I think. Much cooler than her shallow, Paris Hilton starter kit older sister.

Also, I wonder when we're going to hear from Snow again. Surely he's not going to rot on that wall, right?

Comment

don't forget the knight cutting the horses head off with one swing

Comment

Shit got real tonight. That wasn't the finale was it?
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I think it's supposed to be a full season so like 12-13 episodes, but I don't know for sure.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Watching the new episode right now.

Hooker training=fucking awesome.

Comment

Imps, barbarians, whores, dwarves?? Where are the orcs??? Is this what WoW would be like if it was a tv show??
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

These episodes get better and better. This newest one was fucking amazing. Lord Stark should be King without a doubt. I really can't believe that he was betrayed by that one dude.(trying not to spoil it) So glad I didn't read the books. It would totally ruin the show.

idrivea4banger...They call the dwarves/midgets...imps. Stop being a faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                    These episodes get better and better. This newest one was fucking amazing. Lord Stark should be King without a doubt. I really can't believe that he was betrayed by that one dude.(trying not to spoil it) So glad I didn't read the books. It would totally ruin the show.

idrivea4banger...They call the dwarves/midgets...imps. Stop being a faggot.
                    It was an honest question shitface. Go watch blazing saddles again.
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                      Imps, barbarians, whores, dwarves?? Where are the orcs??? Is this what WoW would be like if it was a tv show??
                      Try to not be an idiot for once. You and Aaron should go play patty cake together. According to Aaron, Game of Thrones = Oprah. Nevermind that neither of you have taken 30 seconds to figure out what it's about. It's natural to hate what you don't understand... Just keep it to yourself.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Try to not be an idiot for once. You and Aaron should go play patty cake together. According to Aaron, Game of Thrones = Oprah. Nevermind that neither of you have taken 30 seconds to figure out what it's about. It's natural to hate what you don't understand... Just keep it to yourself.
                        I guess humor doesn't work here. Not really hating. Just seeing trying to compare this show to something I know. It's not on Netflix so I can't really judge it. But from the way yall talk about it, it seems like it has potential like Sparticus. Don't make me get Steve to armbar you while he eats a super-donut!!

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          I guess humor doesn't work here. Not really hating. Just seeing trying to compare this show to something I know. It's not on Netflix so I can't really judge it. But from the way yall talk about it, it seems like it has potential like Sparticus. Don't make me get Steve to armbar you while he eats a super-donut!!
                          It's just good drama, and it's good fantasy. You can try and armbar us, but know this: we'll just sling-shot you with a twelve sided die in the forehead before you get close. Then you'll have a little backwards-number scar in the middle of a pentagon. It'll confuse everybody!!!!!!1
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                            It's just good drama, and it's good fantasy. You can try and armbar us, but know this: we'll just sling-shot you with a twelve sided die in the forehead before you get close. Then you'll have a little backwards-number scar in the middle of a pentagon. It'll confuse everybody!!!!!!1
                            I'll have to check it out. And with that, I'm out.

Comment

Pretty awesome series so far. Can't wait to see what happens next since seeing the twist at very end of the last episode. Gonna have to record the episode tomorrow while the game is on.

Comment

I guess this week's episode is just a further winding up of events set in motion by last week's shenanigans. It was crazy again!
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X