Is a second stimulus check coming? another round of $1,200 payments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is a second stimulus check coming? another round of $1,200 payments

Your stimulus check could be on its way, along with child tax credit money and unemployment tax refunds. We'll explain the state of the payments today.

If signed into law, the Heroes Act could include a wide range of benefits, such as a second direct payment to individuals and households of up to $1,200 per family

They don’t need the tax payers, take restitution from the looters or looters mommies and daddies where they occupy their basements.

Comment

Fuck it. Country's already lurching toward depression and civil war.

Might as well get that check while the money's still worth something.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        Fuck it. Country's already lurching toward depression and civil war.

Might as well get that check while the money's still worth something.
        Godspeed.

I just realized with any luck at all I will grow old and be as senile as Joe Biden, then I won't care anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          Godspeed.

I just realized with any luck at all I will grow old and be as senile as Joe Biden, then I won't care anymore.
          Grab a jug of Wild Turkey and you can get there in an hour!

Comment

Please no. Just no.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
              Please no. Just no.
              Oh it'll happen. This country is so far gone from any kind of rational thought, whatever shouldn't happen will happen and more. Expect the unexpected is now going to replace land of the free, home of the brave. Expect the unexpected land of Antifa and home of the knaves.

Comment

"I'd fuck a second round of stimulus checks in the ass"

-da prez, probably

Comment

Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
                  "I'd fuck a second round of stimulus checks in the ass"

-da prez, probably
                  I wonder what happened to that dude. He was entertaining
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    Oh it'll happen. This country is so far gone from any kind of rational thought, whatever shouldn't happen will happen and more. Expect the unexpected is now going to replace land of the free, home of the brave. Expect the unexpected land of Antifa and home of the knaves.
                    What these morons collecting checks and the ones creating them via legislation fail to remember is that nothing is free. That money has to come from somewhere, and I'm tired of it being me. My tax dollars are wasted, and we continue to pile up debt. My kids are screwed. Their kids will be royally fucked. All "free" programs should be shuttered immediately forever. Let church, family, and charity take care of those in need. Reduce my taxes, and let me hand that money over as donations to people than can distribute it and help people far better than a government that has grown too big for it's own good and is now nothing more than an entity to try and service those who whine the loudest. Eff that noise. Maybe SVO is right - the revolution may be needed to rebalance the apple cart.

Comment

Working...
                    X