• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well done, Tony

I'm happy to report that my weight remained constant over my 2wk vacation
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• I got to the last hole in my belt today. That has never happened before. All my life, I've gradually transitioned to a bigger belt. I now need a smaller belt.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I just kept making new holes in my belt. I've been wearing shorts all summer, but this reminds me... I need a new belt!

Comment

• If I stay on track with my cut I should be where I want to be. So far I've dropped 25lbs but no strength gain/loss. Once this cut is done I wanna go full alpha mode and get my strength up to where I can do all my workouts with 3 plates per side.

Comment

• Gained 10lbs from a New York trip I took at the beginning of summer that I never lost until now. Was 238 and shot up to 248 in a matter of a week. Sure, a lot of it was water weight, but it never came off because diet went to shit. Been on a pretty strict program now for two weeks and went from 248 to 241. Haven't lost very much strength either. Goal is to be somewhere in the 220 range by Christmas. Problem is, going on vacation again tomorrow for a few days and will be eating at my favorite Mexican and breakfast joints so...

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
              If I stay on track with my cut I should be where I want to be. So far I've dropped 25lbs but no strength gain/loss. Once this cut is done I wanna go full alpha mode and get my strength up to where I can do all my workouts with 3 plates per side.

Have fun doing curls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                Lol I wasn't referring to auxiliary lifts. But maybe when I do get stronger ill be able to match that effective form.

Comment

• Lifting consistently 3 times a week is paying off in putting on size and getting stronger. Most weight ive ever pushed or pulled on the big 3 last week. Squat and dead lifts are pathetic but adding weight every week. Hit the booze and food hard over the bday week (kinda drug out a little :-)) and now need to start cutting weight for a tourney.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Comment

• Back in June I was out in Yuma, AZ for a couple weeks. After working 12-14hrs out in the heat and constantly drinking water (100deg by 9am) I sort of weaned myself off of beer and liquor, decided to vastly change my eating habits and change my gym routine up. I haven't had beer in over a month, closer to 2 months.

I have cut out a lot of complex carbs: cheese, bread, pasta and have increased my clean eating to every meal. I will on occasion have a dirty meal but I immediately regret it, so those are fewer and further between. I don't really ever eat or drink sugary things so those weren't too hard to give up.

I have also changed up my gym routine to a more aggressive 3x15 and 4x15 routine with adding as many drop set in as I can. I've only "lost" about 8lbs (started around 208-210)but I am lifting as much now at 200 as I was a couple years ago at 220 when I was trying to gain size. I can tell a big improvement over where I started in June to where I am now.

I had some before pics but I guess I deleted them out of disgust at myself lol. This was about last week after a leg day of all things....

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• 25lbs down as of last night. Strength is still lower than normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        I got to the last hole in my belt today. That has never happened before. All my life, I've gradually transitioned to a bigger belt. I now need a smaller belt.
                        Man i finally dropped back to my normal weight belt hole. I jist need to drop 1 more to my "fighting weight".

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          Man i finally dropped back to my normal weight belt hole. I jist need to drop 1 more to my "fighting weight".
                          I'm finally back into a 36" comfortably, and maintained 235lbs, but still have 2" of "fluff" to go, so a few more holes. To cool thing about this go 'round is that I'm stim and supplement free, even backed way off the caffiene, so there's no crash or rebound looming in the near future.

The goal now is to hit 220lbs by my Birthday at the end of October. Come to find out that my snore zone begins at 240, as soon as I got below that I quite snoring, and the wife is much happier. Who'd have thought that not snoring would become a higher priority than having abs. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            Come to find out that my snore zone begins at 240, as soon as I got below that I quite snoring, and the wife is much happier. Who'd have thought that not snoring would become a higher priority than having abs. lol
                            LMAO. That's funny b/c I found out that my 'snore threshold' is right around 218-220 lbs. With the move and everything going on over the past couple months I put a few lbs back on not being in the gym or running. When my wife told me I was snoring one night not long ago I knew I had let go a bit too much and didn't even need to get on the scale to know what I weighed.

Comment

• I'm still in my no snore zone... not sure where my thresh hold is, but it's above 250

I've been kinda stagnated with injury the past while, but I'm still sitting at 237-238. Just been maintaining.

Comment

• Happy Saturday all! I hit 230 this morning, and my strength is still up there, so 220 is still doable by 10/27 as long as I stay on track. I'm still supplement free save for Vitamin C and protein powder, and feeling pretty good due to the healthy eating. Interestingly I am eating less, but the gas production is increasing, as is the olfactory impact. Being healthy stinks! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X