• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• He knows.

Comment

• Comment

• Gotta hang a bunch of em. Constant examples must be set, each and every time. "I'm going to make an example out of you" never goes away. It must be refreshed constantly with new examples.
              WH

Comment

• this shit goes so deep and they all have "blood" on their hands so to speak. We will never see any true justice.. a few will fall on the sword for show.
                Just like Killery, the ones who should facetime will never see a courtroom.
                Two tier court system for all.

What I would love to see is Trump throw everything out to the open public.

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                  this shit goes so deep and they all have "blood" on their hands so to speak. We will never see any true justice.. a few will fall on the sword for show.
                  Just like Killery, the ones who should facetime will never see a courtroom.
                  Two tier court system for all.

What I would love to see is Trump throw everything out to the open public.
                  Nothing will happen. All this talk about impeaching Obama, the Russia thing falling apart, etc. is all smoke and mirrors. I believe much of the crap we hear is (sadly) true but they're all in bed together and I don't think any of them have the balls to take legal action for fear that they may face legal action for their own misdoings.

Hopefully I get proved wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                    Nothing will happen. All this talk about impeaching Obama, the Russia thing falling apart, etc. is all smoke and mirrors. I believe much of the crap we hear is (sadly) true but they're all in bed together and I don't think any of them have the balls to take legal action for fear that they may face legal action for their own misdoings.

Hopefully I get proved wrong.
                    Agreed.
                    I would love to see the swamp cleaned.
                    They all have dirty hands and if one goes they all go down and that won't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                      Agreed.
                      I would love to see the swamp cleaned.
                      They all have dirty hands and if one goes they all go down and that won't happen.
                      I hope you're wrong. The writing is on he wall that big indictments are coming with Hubers investigations. These people are going into a "save yourself" mode too. Look at Brennan's tweets. And wheres Comes these days ? that prick should be the first arrest . They're already sowing the "Hillary's too frail for jail" line. Every news report on her lately is health issues.
                      Wime will tell. The IG report should be out in about a week on the Hilary investigation.
                      There was also a new report today on how the FBI/DOJ coordinated the leak to CNN on the Steele Dossier. Over email, go figure. Top fucking spooks and they get busted from text messages and emails.. sad commentary about our top LE people.

Comment

• New Democrat recruiting techniques are not working very well.....

Comment

• United States North Korea peace talks summit coin

Comment

• First bullet point of second page:

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post

First bullet point of second page:

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/med...%20Dossier.pdf

The footnotes in a letter from Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (full pdf below) outline a series of previously unknown emails between top FBI and DOJ officials as they discuss the Steele Dossier and prepare for a release by CNN. The emails show that hours before FBI Director James Comey briefed President-Elect Trump […]

Comment

• Don't want people saying certain words in your songs?

How about not putting those words in your songs.
                                How about don't invite the person on stage at your concert to sing songs with certain words in it that you don't want sung.

Comment

Working...
                                X