NTMC Palestine Cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NTMC Palestine Cruise

Next Saturday the 23rd, North Texas Mustang Club is doing their annual Palestine cruise. Anyone with a Mustang is welcome to go. They meet up and caravan to Palestine where they participate in a parade, and then a car show. Its pretty cool, they shut the town down. Live bands, street merchants etc. The last time I went there was 53 Mustangs in the group. You can go to their website and look for the Palestine cruise for the meet up points.
    sigpic

Are 2015 Fusions frowned upon?

Comment

Haha. Let me rephrase that. Mustangs only in the caravan and parade. The caravan has a lead car and trail car, you can follow the caravan but the trail car is the last car to get thru where the local cops block roads on the way to Palestine. Its been done for years and its well coordinated. So drive it, its a good way to waste a whole day.
      sigpic

Comment

Of course I friggen work that day!

Comment

Sounds too dangerous. Making mental note to steer clear of the whole town

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
            Sounds too dangerous. Making mental note to steer clear of the whole town
            You should steer clear of it regardless.

Comment

RIP to the Palestine victims.

Comment

For anyone interested, you can google the Eighty-First Dogwood trails arts and music festival. Thats why they go every year. NTMC is a guest of one of the cobra clubs involved.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X