X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet the under.. started sweating the last couple minutes lol
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Pretty good game. I enjoy it so much more when my team isn't in there.

Comment

Yep
        Good game
        Pulling for Chiefs

And for Jared

Shakira won this one. Will take her over Jlo. Ha

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
          I fear this one will be a blowout. Shakira is fine as hell, and them hips don't lie, but J-Lo is first ballot HOF and the younger Columbian better ask permission just to hold her shoes for her.

I want it to be a close one, but I've got Lopez for the win.
          Originally posted by Rafa View Post
          ...And for Jared

I have to agree with Rafa on this one.. Jlo was meh. I think Shakira has actually improved in her 40's! And yeah, that belly dancer hip shaking she does has always been top notch!

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
            And for Jared

Ya, J Lo is still THE legend, but Shakira looked and moved better last night. They both looked great for some old ladies.

I see so many people on FB crying/hating about the halftime show, mostly jealous women. It's fucking comical. I didn't think it musically or artistically amazing or anything, but I thought it was sexy without being raunchy. I was actually expecting (and hoping for) a little more cheeks and twerking. Some people are so damn uptight.
            Last edited by jluv; 02-03-2020, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Comment

A lot of bad calls...good game for the most part....Enjoyed the bootay
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

The Chiefs as we all know were going to put up some points, the catch was going to be if SF was going to be able to keep up, they put up a good fight, but the track team KC has wore the back half of SF's defense down eventually.
                  It was good game and it was extra good not seeing the belicheats, cheeseheads or other geriatric QB'd teams out there...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    The Chiefs as we all know were going to put up some points, the catch was going to be if SF was going to be able to keep up, they put up a good fight, but the track team KC has wore the back half of SF's defense down eventually.
                    It was good game and it was extra good not seeing the belicheats, cheeseheads or other geriatric QB'd teams out there...
                    I really enjoyed seeing Sherman beat one on one. That was worth watching to say the least. I wonder what he has to say about it now. No doubt in my mind Sanders and Revis were better 1v1 corners. Sherman hides in a cover 2, only plays one side, and was exposed by the Chiefs. NICE!

Comment

Kyle Shanahan didn't learn his lesson when he was the OC of the Falcons against the Patriots. All he had to do was run the ball and not get cute.

February 5, 2017 - Down 28-3 in Super Bowl 51, the Patriots pulled off the greatest comeback in football history by outscoring the Atlanta Falcons 31-0 from ...
                      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Looks like KC had a very memorable parade.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/kansa...aded-for-crowd

Kansas City police arrest 2 at Chiefs' champions parade after car drives through barricades 'headed for crowd'

Comment

LOL...I saw that... ^^
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

First SB I've watched in a few years, very entertaining. I bought a new OLED TV a few weeks ago, so I figured I better watch the big game on it...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                              LOL...I saw that... ^^
                              Did you see the dude fall out of the tree?

Comment

I was just happy to see that mouth Sherman get torched on multiple occasions during that game, man or zone. He got, got.

Comment

Working...
                                X