• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya i liked the episode having the gt86/frs/brz and a gt500
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
      You showd them. But the history channel is who should be blaming fucking tard ..
      No, dude. A&E pulls the strings.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Then I retract my previous statement .
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

You know, it's kinda they don't even review a car anymore or celebrity car shit. Why did they stop that? On the American one.
          GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
            You know, it's kinda they don't even review a car anymore or celebrity car shit. Why did they stop that? On the American one.
            Because they sucked at it.. I'll give them credit for trying to be their own show but it just falls flat. They focus too much on the challenge and frankly the screw that up too often.

BTW, my son watched episode 4 with me this week. I'll be damn, he sat threw the entire show. He even clapped with Lewis Hamilton got the top spot on the F1 board. Of course he was just clapping with the audience but it was still fun to watch.. Thus far, Episode 4 was the best one of the season.

Carpenter and I watching TG..

Comment

Anybody catch last Sunday's TG:UK? They have a two part Africa Special/Challenge that is pretty good that has the crew looking for a the source of the Nile River in modified saloon cars (station wagons).

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                Anybody catch last Sunday's TG:UK? They have a two part Africa Special/Challenge that is pretty good that has the crew looking for a the source of the Nile River in modified saloon cars (station wagons).
                Yes, they always do reruns on sat, and sunday. Plus during the week as well.

Comment

I'm up to the old people car. The eps where they act like everything is the greatest idea in the world while they build something are the least favorites of mine. At least the rest of the acting normally feels somewhat fluid even if most of it is obviously scripted. They need to stick to epic road trips.

Comment

^^^ tomorrow will be the Africa Nile River trip

Comment

damn it to hell!!! that was already the last episode of the season.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                        damn it to hell!!! that was already the last episode of the season.
                        Yea, way to short. But at least the off season is going to be short this time. They'll be back in the summer.

Comment

Working...
                        X