Clear All

• Red Dwarf is on that bish.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Fire with fire.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Todd and the Book of Pure Evil was pretty damn fun.

Comment

• It looked like they added a bunch of new stuff a few days ago. I added some stuff to my queue.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Cosmos by Carl Sagan is what I'm watching now.

Pro tip: Seth McFarlane is redoing the series with Neil deGrasse Tyson as the host and its supposed to be out sometime this year.

Comment

• When Robert, a tire, discovers his destructive telepathic powers, he soon sets his sights on a desert town; in particular, a mysterious woman becomes his obsession.

Much like Thankskilling I ran across this movie which just seemed absolutely fucking ridiculous. Yes, it's actually a movie about a psychotic tire that roams the desert blowing people up with it's psychokinetic mind power. I figured it would be a quick laugh and I'd change it, but I actually went the full 2 hours without losing interest. It's peculiar to say the least, and it has a few moments where it hangs, but overall it's a pretty funny/interesting movie about "no reason."

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post

When Robert, a tire, discovers his destructive telepathic powers, he soon sets his sights on a desert town; in particular, a mysterious woman becomes his obsession.

Much like Thankskilling I ran across this movie which just seemed absolutely fucking ridiculous. Yes, it's actually a movie about a psychotic tire that roams the desert blowing people up with it's psychokinetic mind power. I figured it would be a quick laugh and I'd change it, but I actually went the full 2 hours without losing interest. It's peculiar to say the least, and it has a few moments where it hangs, but overall it's a pretty funny/interesting movie about "no reason."

Gayeor posted this one a while back.

I think....
                Last edited by idrivea4banger; 02-07-2013, 11:55 PM.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  Gayeor posted this one a while back.

I think....
                  think again
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• A few documentaries I liked:
                    The Queen of Versailles
                    Murder on a Sunday
                    Fall from Grace- about Westboro Baptist and Rev Fred Phelps

Comment

• I noticed existenze is back on there. If you're in to really weird movies check it out. I still can't make up my mind if I like it or not.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Nitro circus the movie

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Compliance.

A movie that is wrong on so many levels.

Comment

• War Inc. with John Cusack and a lot of the cast from Grosse Point Blank. War/Corporate heavy satire.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              War Inc. with John Cusack and a lot of the cast from Grosse Point Blank. War/Corporate heavy satire.
                              Good flick, not awesome though.

Comment

• The Factory

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                                X