That's My Boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    Rented it from redbox last night. Had some funny moments, couldn't stand Samberg. I kept waiting for him to bust out in one of his stupid SNL skits. Sandler's voice got annoying at first but I thought nothing more of it once the movie got going. Waazzzuupppp!!!!!

Eva Martino and Leighton Meester.
    I normally like Samberg but he basically played a Ben Stiller role.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      Rented it from redbox last night. Had some funny moments, couldn't stand Samberg. I kept waiting for him to bust out in one of his stupid SNL skits. Sandler's voice got annoying at first but I thought nothing more of it once the movie got going. Waazzzuupppp!!!!!
      As much New England cock as you suck, I would've thought you'd have loved the accent.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        As much New England cock as you suck, I would've thought you'd have loved the accent.
        Yo, fack ya!
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Fuck you or fuck yeah? Haha
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Lol its been awhile since adam has had a real good funny movie. Well this was it. I was just telling people at work the other day they needed to go watch it

Comment

sucked!!!!

Comment

I know I'm late to the party, I held off thinking it would be shit. I laughed pretty damn hard.

Comment

It was funny, but I hate that voice sandler does.

Comment

A tattoo of Tatu!

Comment

I thought it was pretty funny, kinda got tired of all the nonfunny movies he's had, didnt expect much outta this one but was pleasantly suprised
                      satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

Eric said in another thread that Vanilla Ice reminded him of Paul, I think that is spot on and laughed, especially when Ice comes running into the room with his piece pulled. Reminded me of a twitchy Elvis at Redneck Heaven not too terribly long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Eric said in another thread that Vanilla Ice reminded him of Paul, I think that is spot on and laughed, especially when Ice comes running into the room with his piece pulled. Reminded me of a twitchy Elvis at Redneck Heaven not too terribly long ago.

Movie would not of been nearly as funny without Ice. He stole every scene he was in.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Movie would not of been nearly as funny without Ice. He stole every scene he was in.
                            I started watching it a few months ago but stopped maybe a third away of the way in and called it quits. Now I'll have to download it again to see Paul.. I mean Ice.

Comment

I thought I was going to hate this movie but it is funny as hell. Definitly worth a watch.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                                A tattoo of Tatu!
                                "There fackin' heads are all warped!"

I fucking lost it at that for some reason, lol

Comment

Working...
                                X