Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iPod integration on a G35: would this work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPod integration on a G35: would this work?

The internet doesn't seem to know much more about this than this write up...

G35 Advanced iPod Integration
    Integrate your iPod or other mp3 player with your stock Infiniti audio, get excellent sound quality and a direct connection to your stereo for less than $10.

It makes sense to me, and would be a lot cooler than shelling out $200+ for some bullshit adapter.

So, would it work? Would it actually sound good?

Thanks in advance, audiophiles.

I don't know but if you do it, buy the iSimple IS76 so you can have ipod/iphone charging and audio.

What year G35? Nav? Sat radio?

Looks like retail on 1/8" jack interface is $130 and I know where you can get it cheaper.
    Last edited by EW; 12-31-2010, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Go here:
      http://www.carplayer.com/

Put in bogus email to avoid their sales spam, select car and year....

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
        I don't know but if you do it, buy the iSimple IS76 so you can have ipod/iphone charging and audio.

What year G35? Nav? Sat radio?

Looks like retail on 1/8" jack interface is $130 and I know where you can get it cheaper.
        2003, Sat (that I don't use) and Nav.

Comment

"CAT" button?

Comment

"CAT" button?
            Huh?

Comment

Does your factory radio have a button that has "CAT" printed on it? It stands for category which is used for SAT radio. One adapter requires it.

Comment

Does your factory radio have a button that has "CAT" printed on it? It stands for category which is used for SAT radio. One adapter requires it.
                Oh, I see. I didn't think it did, but upon closer inspection, there is a button with "CAT" printed next to it.

Comment

Working...
                X