Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RU Faster than a redneck?

Wtf....but i love that TA!!

Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

will watch

Comment

John Reep, the Hemi guy (and a comedian), should be entertaining for a few episodes.

Comment

MMmmmmmmmmm...... I need some early gen-II Camaro in my life.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

damnit, my dvr doesn't go that far. Will watch.

Comment

Looks like it has potential as long as it's not (too) scripted.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              MMmmmmmmmmm...... I need some early gen-II Camaro in my life.
              fucking a. I think Adam saw my uncles when he was in town. Fucking bitchin car. I like this one alot also

Comment

haha, looks like a good show.
                GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

I see some contact. Might be pretty interesting if they keep that up

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    John Reep, the Hemi guy (and a comedian), should be entertaining for a few episodes.
                    Agreed. He is pretty damn funny actually. Hear his stand up on sirius quite often.

Comment

Guys, I saw this thread last week, but just got approved to post.
                      I am one of the Rednecks in the show. The racing is absolutely real and none of the races were scripted. What you see is how it was. I haven not see a whole show yet, but from the clips I have seen, It should come off pretty much like the filming went. Other than Jon, none of us are remotely actors, but for sure redneck...haha. We do some funny stuff that they filmed, but I am not sure how much will make the cut.I am subscribed so ask away if you do have questions, I will answer everything I can without giving anything away.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Howell View Post
                        I will answer everything I can without giving anything away.
                        Van Halen or Van Hagar? Discuss.
                        Last edited by Tyrone Biggums; 12-21-2012, 01:49 PM.

Comment

^ lol. What's in that Trans Am. LSx swap? Year One car?

And how many of the 'rednecks' or the redneck cars are ringers?
                          Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                            Van Halen or Van Hagar? Discuss.
                            Either way is fine with me. Like myself, those guys are all getting a bit long in the tooth, but still know how to rock it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
                              ^ lol. What's in that Trans Am. LSx swap? Year One car?

And how many of the 'rednecks' or the redneck cars are ringers?

You asking about the Blue car? If so, LS with magnacharger. Too much horsepower and hard to control. I was the one driving it in the show, though it is not my car. The guy that owns it is Canadian and couldn't get all the paperwork done in time to be on camera. I did not do very good in it.

If you keep up with the protouring scene, you know that there are some pretty good drivers in the mix, like with any segment. A couple of those guys are on the show, but most of us are your average, no driving clowns, just out for a good time. The racing was all real, and the way it comes down is the way it was, no ringers when it came to the final race, no one knew who would win. In fact there were surprises during the filming.

Comment

Working...
                              X