NayNay "Stunting"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    I would not post this picture if I were you; it is evidence of cultural appropriation. Negros did not invent the wheel, bicycle, the loom that makes cloth, pants, pneumatic tires, vulcanized rubber, t shirts, shoes, the mexican style hat you are sporting, concrete, steel/metals, or the digital camera.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Joke time, from way back in the past before sensitivity became politically correct...

Q: What do you call a ***** kid on a brand-new bicycle?
      A: Thief

Q: What do you call a well-dressed young ***** man?
      A: Defendant

Comment

Originally posted by FAKENEWS FUCKTARD View Post
        syonara...
        Another "play on words" from the literary scholar. In that pic you look emaciated. You look far more healthy in your mug shot. Is it from cancer or libtard fucktardism? Maybe both? Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          Joke time, from way back in the past before sensitivity became politically correct...

Q: What do you call a ***** kid on a brand-new bicycle?
          A: Thief

Q: What do you call a well-dressed young ***** man?
          A: Defendant
          If you're going to be a racist at least spell the word.

What did the black kid down the street get for Christmas?
          My bike.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            Another "play on words" from the literary scholar. In that pic you look emaciated. You look far more healthy in your mug shot. Is it from cancer or libtard fucktardism? Maybe both? Sad.
            He was 19 in his mugshot. Most people look better and are healthier when they are young. He looks like most/many middle aged men, better than many if you want my opinion.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
              When you said you liked gay bars, I didn't know you meant handlebars.

Comment

[/YOUTUBE]HLUX0y4EptA[/youtube]

Tfw you can work a cell phone and embed vids.
                Last edited by naynay; 04-27-2018, 11:54 AM.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  He was 19 in his mugshot. Most people look better and are healthier when they are young. He looks like most/many middle aged men, better than many if you want my opinion.
                  Nah. Boy looks like a somalian on crack in his prison bitch outfit.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    Nah. Boy looks like a somalian on crack in his prison bitch outfit.
                    I have watched him getting dressed, he's not that skinny.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      I have watched him getting dressed, he's not that skinny.
                      Did he take it like a champ, or was he still crying when he was getting dressed?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        If you're going to be a racist at least spell the word.

What did the black kid down the street get for Christmas?
                        My bike.
                        That wouldn't be politically correct, but ***** is. If nothing else at least try to keep up with being politically correct so as not to offend tender feelings. You do realize that ***** could also represent the Caucasian persuasion don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          Did he take it like a champ, or was he still crying when he was getting dressed?
                          Neither, I was hiding out in his backyard peeking through his bedroom window.

Edit: I do not believe that me bringing up that he was being pegged by his wife is appropriate so we will not discuss it in this conversation.
                          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-27-2018, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X