Texas passes Voter ID bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
    Pick and chose what part of it you need, that's the commie creed. What's really pathetic is when the week before, they hated that part of the constitution. But the week after, they need it for something. Or vice versa. You can just watch them eat their own words and act as though they never even spoke the opposite, 3 days ago. I really can't imagine the stupidity it must take to follow that party. Must be genetic or something. Cause you gotta be dumb. I mean real damn dumb.
    Not dumb at all. You just have to spit out bullshit to fit your hidden agenda of getting as much free shit as you can from other people. Just remember what the motive is and everything a leftist shitbag has to say will make perfect sense.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Nothing about this bill is Unconstitutional. Requiring people to prove you are an American citizen, is not Unconstitutional.

Funny how you use the Constitution when it suits your need, but your entire party shits all over the Constitution with damn near every piece of legislation they present.
      Pretty typical for a closet lib. He came from the other board and was the same over there. Poses as one thing, but is obviously another. It's cool...the internet is a wonderful thing.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
        It is, they can take you to jail (or detain you as the police like to call it) if you do not have it until they can evaluate your identity. Been there, and done that, at age 16.

Stevo
        Yeah I know it is...... my point was that if its already required within the state then its not forcing someone to purchase something additional in order to vote. I think the bill is well over due and would greatly reduce any chances of voter fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          Not dumb at all. You just have to spit out bullshit to fit your hidden agenda of getting as much free shit as you can from other people. Just remember what the motive is and everything a leftist shitbag has to say will make perfect sense.
          Oh yeah, I guess that's true. I was just talking about all the people that actually believe that the party is trying to do good for them, and help the people of the united states.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
            It's a good step in the right direction.
            X3

Comment

Working...
            X