DSG Arms Grand Opening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSG Arms Grand Opening

They've opened a store on the Southside of Fort Worth.

Last edited by GT Dan; 01-05-2016, 07:56 PM.

Sucks I am half a world away.
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Dan, where the hell have you been?!
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Dan, where the hell have you been?!
        x2. I feel like Dan should come shooting.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

holy shite-muslim! i live 3 minutes from there !!

Comment

Howdy, hello and holla.... I've been working, lots and lots of working... when I wasn't working, I was on the Harley... went to Sturgis last year... thinking about going back this year... Its amazing how fast time flies when you're busy...

Yale,

I haven't been to the range since December but I'm always up for a trip... I bought myself a Remington 700 in .308 with a Redfield 4x12 scope for Christmas... lots of fun to shoot... Have you been to JCSSA yet?

Nightfly, they're good guys. I've been buying off their website for a while. Everything was online until now. I would order on Tuesday and it would arrive on Wednesday because their warehouse was over by Texas Raceway in Kennedale.

Comment

Working...
            X