No announcement yet.

BCG group buy interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't trust this goofy fucker to use loctite correctly.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Yep, he was trying to work you thinking about all the $$$ he was about to retire on...lol

Looks like he is off to a good start already

LOL, at someone trying to get rich off a GB...
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
        Yep, he was trying to work you thinking about all the $$$ he was about to retire on...lol

Looks like he is off to a good start already

LOL, at someone trying to get rich off a GB...
        Yep! Sorry guys I tried!!

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
          Thank you for your efforts!!
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Damn fine work. It's not your fault he's a scumbag.

Comment

I'd like to chime in here, since I've found this thread. I was contacted by(I assume) the member who started this thread and for over a month, as I was answering questions, I was advised the order was getting larger and larger. I have never intended to sell anything for more than retail pricing, unless of course I paid more for it, but I NEVER took things to "gouging levels." EVER. This was never to retire. I did this to HELP people out, because I was tired of being gouged. The $150.52 price was because he told me he'd be ordering one, and was with free shipping. $135 for the BCG, multiply that by 1.0825, for sales tax, and you get $146.14. Multiply that by 1.03, for the paypal fee, and you get $150.52. I was more than happy to credit the extra $45 towards the next BCG, if the purchase met the requirements for the $90 threshold. I feel that I shouldve been made aware of this thread in the first place, that way I could easily answer questions, and clear up and confusion where it arose. If anyone is still interested, I will be handling everything, and answering any questions MYSELF. I also no longer do business with paypal due to their political/"liability" policies. I now have all credit card transactions processed through Authorize.net, one of the safest, and most secure merchant processing services out there, meeting all PCI compliance requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by SchilcoInd View Post
                I'd like to chime in here, since I've found this thread. I was contacted by(I assume) the member who started this thread and for over a month, as I was answering questions, I was advised the order was getting larger and larger. I have never intended to sell anything for more than retail pricing, unless of course I paid more for it, but I NEVER took things to "gouging levels." EVER. This was never to retire. I did this to HELP people out, because I was tired of being gouged. The $150.52 price was because he told me he'd be ordering one, and was with free shipping. $135 for the BCG, multiply that by 1.0825, for sales tax, and you get $146.14. Multiply that by 1.03, for the paypal fee, and you get $150.52. I was more than happy to credit the extra $45 towards the next BCG, if the purchase met the requirements for the $90 threshold. I feel that I shouldve been made aware of this thread in the first place, that way I could easily answer questions, and clear up and confusion where it arose. If anyone is still interested, I will be handling everything, and answering any questions MYSELF. I also no longer do business with paypal due to their political/"liability" policies. I now have all credit card transactions processed through Authorize.net, one of the safest, and most secure merchant processing services out there, meeting all PCI compliance requirements.

Comment

Generally a good idea to tell the person dealing with your group buy about such things.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by SchilcoInd View Post
                    Douche

Comment

• Originally posted by SchilcoInd View Post
                      Coming in here to clear up the misconception is fine, but don't act like you were entitled to know about this thread. It works differently on other websites but around here usually 1 person deals with the supplier and they don't get in the middle of the discussion. If they choose to let you know great, if not then that is the organizer's choice.
                      "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                      -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• I was the one you were in contact with. From the very first conversation we had, I named the website and told you I would see what kind of interest I could get. I told you I would make a post and see what I could get. When the number got high enough to proceed it was hard to get in contact with you. There was always some excuse and I never got a call returned. It was always me trying to get ahold of you and it wasn't worth risking my reputation with members of the board if something went wrong. After many changes on pricing and you not correctly explaining pricing it seemed shady. So I decided to end it.

Comment

• BCG group buy interest?

I was the one you were in contact with. From the very first conversation we had, I named the website and told you I would see what kind of interest I could get. I told you I would make a post and see what I could get. When the number got high enough to proceed it was hard to get in contact with you. There was always some excuse and I never got a call returned. It was always me trying to get ahold of you and it wasn't worth risking my reputation with members of the board if something went wrong. After many changes on pricing and you not correctly explaining pricing it seemed shady. So I decided to end it.
                          As a guy that has been in those shoes I agree with your decision. Shit can spiral out of control way too easily.
                          Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 09-03-2013, 06:37 AM.

Comment

• Sounds like someone got caught holding the bag when the pricing trend popped. How many are you sitting on right now?

Are the gas key bolts staked?
                            Are these assembled from bulk parts by your hands?
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Curious minds want to know...and need BCGs?
                              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                              86 SVO - Sold
                              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                                Curious minds want to know...and need BCGs?
                                Here too.. Nows your chance to redeem yourself Mr BCG Seller. You have 1 chance.
                                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X