No announcement yet.

Chl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just did my class (started at 8am, class to 12 range till 330ish). Don't forget that your online app to the state is like $140 or $25 for veterans with a $27 online fee and a $10 fingerprint fee. It's pricey but whatever.
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

$140+ online fee/finger printing/class fee?
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I took Venix's class, I liked it. Carpooled with a couple of DFWM guys, got to know some peeps.

The only thing I found lacking was Venix didn't explain to me whether or not I could pistol whip my skanks if they get out of line, so I will do it until I get some clarifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
          $140+ online fee/finger printing/class fee?
          That should cover everything.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
            I took Venix's class, I liked it. Carpooled with a couple of DFWM guys, got to know some peeps.

The only thing I found lacking was Venix didn't explain to me whether or not I could pistol whip my skanks if they get out of line, so I will do it until I get some clarifications.
            That is a separate course I believe...

Comment

i payed like $220 total.

Comment

I need to get my paperwork sent in. I plan to take the course March 15
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                X