Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions on a couple of possible buys (.45 ACP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sound's like a good deal to me.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
      Sound's like a good deal to me.
      Just picked it up for $889+25 Shipping

Threaded barrel, rail, BNIB

Now to play the waiting game for them to call so I can pay.
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I have the xdm compact and really enjoy it. For a smaller gun i thought .45 might be to much kick but its rather easy to handle.

Comment

I think you'll enjoy that, OP.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Very nice deal. Did you find it on gb?

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
              Very nice deal. Did you find it on gb?
              Yep, only one that was sub $900. I found it with 12 minutes left so I bid and won. Actually the first time I haven't used the buy now option.

It's not a smoking deal but beats pretty much anyone right now. Heck, last month tombstone tactical had them for $800 but when I looked around, including them, best I found was $1124
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Though i will say that while I'm anxious to pick this one up, Yale and his 220 recommendation got me to looking. Now I want a 220 elite in stainless, lol

Comment

You can never have enough guns. I've never purchased anything off of gb just used it to compare prices. Luckily there a gun shop that opened in a small town close to me and there prices have been almost impossible to beat on firearms.

Comment

I love the no tax

Comment

Mark23
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Mark23
                        Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                          Though i will say that while I'm anxious to pick this one up, Yale and his 220 recommendation got me to looking. Now I want a 220 elite in stainless, lol
                          They make a P220 Super Match in SAO, and that thing is brutally accurate. I really wish they'd make a 227 Super match next.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I love my 1911 Scorpion. It actually works better with Sig mags than wilsons.

My wife loves her cz75.

My next gun is going to be a Sig p227.

I also own an xdm9 compact and XDS9. Both shoot perfectly.

Honestly I won't own a pistol that doesn't run perfectly. It's just too risky when and if you actually NEED it. You will love the scorpion 1911. It's very tight from the factory, but it shoots great.

The only hiccup is when you drop a mag, insert a new one and release the slide. Sometimes on a short release its just too tight. If you rack it full stroke by hand no problem.

Comment

Working...
                            X