Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love em or hate em, Trump was good for your 401k's...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
    New 52wk high for $VMW. Now past $206.

We also had a one time dividend in January, as part of the Dell Technologies IPO. I got $15K out of that and reinvested it in several stocks. I've got $4000 in Trulieve Cannabis (TCNNF) and Aurora Cannabis (ACF) I'm not making much off those but its a long term play. I think they'll grow a lot of the US Government reschedules marijuana.
    I just sold all my ACB (you listed as ACF?) and moved that money into MedMen and CWEB. Trying to separate from canadian plays and get more on the US side. That being said CGC and APHA are solid solid solid long term canadian plays, especially with APHA being a serious fire sale right now. APHA just got approval for one of its 2 new greenhouses, its 800,000 sq/ft. Theres another one of similar size that will be approved soon too. They'll be a global leader no doubt.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

And to the thread title, its love 'em. I think we ran off all the libtard fags around here. Except gaynay but thankfully he's locked up.
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        And to the thread title, its love 'em. I think we ran off all the libtard fags around here. Except gaynay but thankfully he's locked up.

WUT THE F did I miss??

Comment

Working...
        X