Looks like Forbes was not alone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by forbes View Post
    and add a battery powered sawzall and 1 minute and they are in. go to the safe store in garland and look at all the ones that have been sawzall wide open
    all those safe unless a diebold are just a deterent
    I might just do this. I have a Liberty that empty tipped the scales near 900#s, huge anchors in the concrete and full, you better bring a party to move this thing. Let alone its location requires some skill to get to. I would be beyond RAGE if I came home to find it opened like a tin can. Time to invest in claymore mines.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

My safe is nearly 1000 pounds as well, empty. I know the Garland store and TRUST me, if people really wanted into your stuff - they are getting there. Even the safes that cost 5K+ they get into. (not with a reciprocating saw though)

Especially recently, I'd rather have a 100 dollar sentry safe from Academy than a storage unit. It's in my house, fairly secure, with dogs, camera and neighbors who look out for each other.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
        My safe is nearly 1000 pounds as well, empty. I know the Garland store and TRUST me, if people really wanted into your stuff - they are getting there. Even the safes that cost 5K+ they get into. (not with a reciprocating saw though)

Especially recently, I'd rather have a 100 dollar sentry safe from Academy than a storage unit. It's in my house, fairly secure, with dogs, camera and neighbors who look out for each other.
        Yup, Same here. I'd rather have a personal home safe that you SEE EVERYDAY than a storage unit that you have no control over.

At least at my home, its pretty secure. The scumsbags would have to make sure Im not home, get past my alarm system (Which will be difficult, very difficult,) find where my safes are located (While the alarm is going off), get into the safe in under TWO MINUTES (Because the town I live in, the cops have nothing better to do and will show up within 5 minutes after the alarm goes off).

In my opinion people who leave guns in a Storage unit is asking for someone to come take their crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Dacotua View Post
          In my opinion people who leave guns in a Storage unit is asking for someone to come take their crap.
          I started thinking the cameras were iffy and just a selling point.

Forbes got his stolen, with little to no (I think none) camera footage.

In this article, no camera footage.

I understand these places can't be liable, but damn! At least try!

We're on the same page though. I don't blame people for storing their stuff in a place like that, and there are a 1001 reasons why people would. I just feel better with it in my house and I don't think those storage places try at all to keep it secure.

There is one place I know of that the woman cares and tries, but trying is not good enough when you lose all your stuff. They are not going to put themselves in harms way and their fences, locks and so forth just are not good enough.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

i can tell u for a fact bullet trap has 6 or 7 storage units right down the road.
            first class white trash

Comment

i can tell u for a fact bullet trap has 6 or 7 storage units right down the road.
              That’s not good, wonder if their booty hole is a little tighter after the past two occurrences?
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                That’s not good, wonder if their booty hole is a little tighter after the past two occurrences?
                should be i found a judge had some stored at the same facility and he was 2 weeks before us. nobody knew
                first class white trash

Comment

should be i found a judge had some stored at the same facility and he was 2 weeks before us. nobody knew
                  And to only think...would have been nice and courteous for them to at least let mgmt know....hell I would post signs or something.
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Holy cow that is crazy! Have they found any of your stuff yet? I hope they catch the bastards.
                    92 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
                      Holy cow that is crazy! Have they found any of your stuff yet? I hope they catch the bastards.
                      If they were smart they would have simply moved the stolen property to a another unit in the same complex. Of course said unit would need to be under a fake name in the event it was found.

It will all turn up on an episode of Storage Wars Texas in a year.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                      X