Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Presales have begun!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOooo, anyone still play? Or did the crowd die off like Diablo 3? I personally havent played myself lately.

Comment

• I stopped playing about a month ago. My kids all played on my account untill my 6 months was up a little over a week ago. I didnt both renewing. The game is fine but I just got bored with it. Got a bit too repetative but I feel the same about most MMO's.

Comment

• I stopped playing a while ago when I ran out of free time to play. Unfortunately it is too big of a time sink.

Comment

• I started playing again after a long lull in it. I was on Infinite Empire where I originally started a IA. Got to 33 and got boring so i started a JK Guardian. At lvl 39 I was so sick of this server's shitty population and horrid AH. At peak hours there wouldnt be more then 30ish people on the Republic Fleet!!! The AH was useless so I vendored all my mats, created items and drops. ON my IA I had more then enough money to by my speeder at lvl 25 or whatever lvl it is and then some. The Imp side of Infinite Empire was substantially more... On my JK I was a few lvls past when I finally got the cash to buy it... On Monday I logged on to see waht patch was to be downloaded (bored...). I saw the server xfers were on and some were free. I figured wth, I logged onto there website and lo and behold I could xfer my JK to another server! Being a skeptic, I made a republic toon on the server that was offered, Bastion(sp?) and it was monday night around 5pm cst. The starting point for just the Trooper had more then my last server at peak hours on the fleet. So I took a gamble and hit submit. Free too. I logged on and at peak hours I have 200+ ppl on the fleet. I was sooo fucking relieved! So far Ive lvled to 41 and have had enough cash to upgrade my speeder training and speeder with alot of cash to spare. Plus Ive had the opportunity to gank a few Imps; aaannnddd vice versa. Good server. Fixin to log on now to play before I goto bed. (night shift pig). If your looking for a new server with a shit ton of people and awesome AH, look Bastion up. My JK main is named Ertann.

Comment

Working...
          X