No announcement yet.

bf3 beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People die quickly is an understatement. If you get hit with a pistol 400+ yards away, you die.
    2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Originally posted by hunt4m3x View Post
      People die quickly is an understatement. If you get hit with a pistol 400+ yards away, you die.
      Yet I have to hit a guy with 15 m16 rounds to kill him two ft away lol

There better be a hardcore mode
      2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by hunt4m3x View Post
        It's a simulation, same as all previous BF's, have you played BC2?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          It's a simulation, same as all previous BF's, have you played BC2?
          Maybe hardcore lol

Normal was so unrealistic
          2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            Maybe hardcore lol

Normal was so unrealistic
            hardcore? you're talking about modern warfare.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Finally played it this morning. It's hard as hell to see people and I shot teamates more than anybody, lol. Not really impressed.
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

If you guys want simulation, try ARMA II. Then you will bitch about getting sniped from 800m and not even hearing the shot till you were dead.

I'm really enjoying the Beta so far. What i find crazy is running into people who are lvl 67 and shit. Its been like 3-4 days people!

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                  If you guys want simulation, try ARMA II. Then you will bitch about getting sniped from 800m and not even hearing the shot till you were dead.

I'm really enjoying the Beta so far. What i find crazy is running into people who are lvl 67 and shit. Its been like 3-4 days people!
                  kids with no lives, no job, no school...just playing it 24/7 and eating cheetos in their mothers basement.

Comment

i just started playing arma2 a couple weeks back, amazing game.

Comment

If you guys want to see something amusing, you should see the clusterfuck of the BF3 beta forums.

People bitching about everything from :

Prone being OP
                      Consoles should get 64 man servers (lulz)
                      bullets doing too much damage (lulz)
                      no run and gunning
                      and a bunch of "DICE YOU LIED TO ME, I HATE YOU"

Comment

If you guys want to see something amusing, you should see the clusterfuck of the BF3 beta forums.

People bitching about everything from :

Prone being OP
                        Consoles should get 64 man servers (lulz)
                        bullets doing too much damage (lulz)
                        no run and gunning
                        and a bunch of "DICE YOU LIED TO ME, I HATE YOU"
                        All of those things from kids living in their mother's basements. I think it's a GREAT game, and I'm pretty hard to please.

Comment

hardcore? you're talking about modern warfare.
                          Bad company 2 has a hardcore mode buddy. Lol. No HUD and more damage. It's awesome.
                          2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                            Bad company 2 has a hardcore mode buddy. Lol. No HUD and more damage. It's awesome.
                            Was this added in an update or something? I don't remember this.

Comment

Hardcore mode is all I ever played on PC....

Comment

Hardcore has been in BC2 since it came out.

I tend to stay away from the BF3 forums, all there is are people complaining and repeating the same thing over and over and over wanting the game specially designed to just the way they want it. Useless information being fed to whoever is listening, for fuel for the trolls of course
                                Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                                The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X