Best BF3 weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
    It sucks IMO. the sights wobble like crazy when strafing and doesn't do enough damage.

On a similar note. Medic guns that you start off with are amazing. SV98 sniper rifle ftw and G36C or Scar on engineer. Fucking the Rex pistol takes to long between shots and 1 doesnt put them down unless headshot. PERFECT for close quarters but i mean REALLY CLOSE quarters. G17C best gun overall... Even though glocks suck.
    Isn't it the most powerful handgun in the game though? The rex does 46% damage with a abdomen shot, so I would presume it's a 2 shot gun to the chest, or one to the head.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Where do you guys go for unlock progression? I'm trying to find which class i want to work on first. Right now i'm going through class by class and leveling them up pretty evenly.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
        Where do you guys go for unlock progression? I'm trying to find which class i want to work on first. Right now i'm going through class by class and leveling them up pretty evenly.
        Google Battlefield Battlelog and sign up there, you can track stats, see up coming unlocks, etc. I'd link it for you but it's blocked here at work.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Battlelog is a free social platform that ties into Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 and lets you socialize, track stats, plan your next game, and more from your web browser!
          Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
          Baja-Bob.com

Comment

I'm quite fond of the AK74 and the M416 so far. The AK i dont really care for, except as CJ said, its sighting system is better than the US holo.

I might try it with a heavy barrel and see if that helps its accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
              I'm quite fond of the AK74 and the M416 so far. The AK i dont really care for, except as CJ said, its sighting system is better than the US holo.

I might try it with a heavy barrel and see if that helps its accuracy.
              It'll help with accuracy a bit but you'll also have more muzzle climb so you'll want to shoot in bursts.
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

I hate how the whole screen zooms in when you use a magnified scope. Magnification should happen in the scope only.

Would be really cool to see a game tackle that problem without blacking the entire screen.

And yes, I know it would require the entire scene to be loaded again in another camera view, but damnit, use some dereferenced pointers.
                Baja-Bob.com

Comment

I played all night with the A-91. I have almost got 2 service stars with it, and it easily takes on 2-3 guys. Having 31rnds and a very fast ROF is nice. I have almost unlocked the G36C, and then I will be switching to that.

When MW3 comes out, I will most likely just pick it up, and leave it in its box. This game is really just too much fun.

Comment

Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
                    I hate how the whole screen zooms in when you use a magnified scope. Magnification should happen in the scope only.
                    Haven't noticed that on Xbox but I'll check tonight. From what I remember I still have my peripheral vision I can use.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      Haven't noticed that on Xbox but I'll check tonight. From what I remember I still have my peripheral vision I can use.
                      some magnified scopes go black (so no peripheral), others zoom in as far as the scope. really cant complain about quality, but that was just something I really wanted to see done.
                      Baja-Bob.com

Comment

Hmm blocked here at work as well. And i don't believe i've signed up for it yet lol.

Comment

some magnified scopes go black (so no peripheral), others zoom in as far as the scope. really cant complain about quality, but that was just something I really wanted to see done.
                          I mostly use the IR scope which turns the whole screen IR and then the ACOG, just couldn't remember with the ACOG. I've got a red dot/holo sight on my shotguns, MK11, and SVD.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                            I mostly use the IR scope which turns the whole screen IR and then the ACOG, just couldn't remember with the ACOG. I've got a red dot/holo sight on my shotguns, MK11, and SVD.
                            I really like the IR too for times when you are in direct sunlight looking into a dark building or tunnel. Night maps with that thing rocks.
                            Baja-Bob.com

Comment

A-91
                              An unusual weapon, even by Russian standards, the A-91 is a bullpup Carbine chambered in the 5.56mm NATO round, instead of a Russian caliber. Made from polymers it features a forward shell ejection system that keeps shells well clear of the shooter’s face upon ejection. The bullpup configuration prevents the A-91 from mounting either a bipod or a foregrip.

Characteristics

Auto fire
                              Yes

Single shot fire
                              Yes

Burst fire
                              No

Rate of Fire

Ammunition
                              30 [7.62x39mm WP]
                              So which is it, 5.56 or 7.62? I am also pretty sure I have a grip on it. This info is from the BF3 Battlelog.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                                So which is it, 5.56 or 7.62? I am also pretty sure I have a grip on it. This info is from the BF3 Battlelog.
                                Warsaw Pact 7.62x39.. same as 5.56mm? Who knew.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X