X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Show

This weekend, anyone going?
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Where?

Marcus
    '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Will Rogers in Ft.Worth
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I want to!
        Ded

Comment

For those experienced gun show people, is typically one of the better ones?

Marcus
          '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

I would say this is one of the better shows. Between the Market Hall in Dallas (every other month) and this one here in Ft. Worth; these are the two best shows around

Comment

I only go to market hall, it's the best in my opinion. ft worth would be the second best.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Better go while you can:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/463164...ossen_reports/

Looks like the news has dedicated a guy to soley report on gun purchases. Plus if Bama gets re-elected I am sure it will become more difficult

<===No charges so no worries but still sucks to think it might become for cumbersome of a process

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                  Better go while you can:

Looks like the news has dedicated a guy to soley report on gun purchases. Plus if Bama gets re-elected I am sure it will become more difficult

<===No charges so no worries but still sucks to think it might become for cumbersome of a process
                  I want to send him an invite to a range day.

edit: better yet, I need to sell them some guns at an exagerated price.....no criminal statements though, wouldn't do it.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

within 12 hours, we bought eight dangerous guns – even a 50-caliber weapon so powerful it could take down a helicopter.
                    lomfl
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Better go while you can:

I've found selling guns online and meeting FTF to be one of the most shady feeling activities I've participated in. I'd walk away if the buyer made any statements like that and I will only sell to CHL holders in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
                        I've found selling guns online and meeting FTF to be one of the most shady feeling activities I've participated in. I'd walk away if the buyer made any statements like that and I will only sell to CHL holders in the future.
                        Maybe you should ask more questions. Or create a bill of sale for a CYA document. I understand the whole CHL only but then that excludes people such as myself who may not have a CHL but also do not have a criminal record...it’s up to you in the end.

I bet though that "shady" feeling is your conscious telling you that maybe you should have checked into the buyer a little more...just my .02

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          lomfl
                          Did you read the last paragraph that stated these firearms would be destroyed....

The thought of that Barret going into a melter makes me sad...I bet the police were like "sweet, now I have a real sniper rifle"...

Comment

Go stand at the concession wall at the gun show and just watch. You just want to walk by and cough "felon", cough "he is a felon" to some of the sales you see going down.

<------sterotypes all gun sales. If I can not see your face through your hijab, you look like a thug, you have tatoos on your neck or face, you try paying with $5s and $10s from a McDonalds sack...............you get nothing.

Comment

Did you read the last paragraph that stated these firearms would be destroyed....

The thought of that Barret going into a melter makes me sad...I bet the police were like "sweet, now I have a real sniper rifle"...
                              I don't think it was a Barret but your point is valid and I bet that bitch did not get destroyed.

Comment

Working...
                              X