Gun Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
    Nobody is going to sell a handgun to a 14 year old.
    Apparently they have been selling to Felon's this whole time so why not?
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I do not disagree with your point. While I am a CHL holder, I'm always wary of someone who says they'll only sell to a CHL holder, as they might just be cautious, or some sort of a wacko.
      I am just excessively cautious and ok with it. Both of the blocks I've sold were sold within 15-20 minutes so I don't have any issues finding buyers

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
        I am just excessively cautious and ok with it. Both of the blocks I've sold were sold within 15-20 minutes so I don't have any issues finding buyers
        lol enabler....

Just kidding man
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
          Apparently they have been selling to Felon's this whole time so why not?
          Because it's much easier to prove that a buyer is of legal age than it is to prove that they are legally able to own a firearm.

Are you serious?

Comment

So only been to a few gun shows and have a question. Each time I go I usually see at least one or two guys walking around with a rifle slung on the shoulder and for sale sign.
            I would assume these guys are not doing a background check or requiring any paperwork.

Curious to know how that works- I would think that they couldn't be a seller at the show unless they had a table....

Comment

Because it's much easier to prove that a buyer is of legal age than it is to prove that they are legally able to own a firearm.

Are you serious?
              Lol no not serious but it is nice to see someone try to explain rather than flame my a$$

I should have put some white text in there

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                So only been to a few gun shows and have a question. Each time I go I usually see at least one or two guys walking around with a rifle slung on the shoulder and for sale sign.
                I would assume these guys are not doing a background check or requiring any paperwork.

Curious to know how that works- I would think that they couldn't be a seller at the show unless they had a table....
                You can trade and sail at the show as long as you are legal on all sides of the fence (age/criminal history).

Just as you can buy and cell any firearm as long at the person you are sailing too is not openly admitting they are a criminal or underage. If this happens it would be in your best interest to not sell them the gun.

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post

You can legally sell a firearm to another individual. This is a face to face transaction, and has always been legal. That's one of the entire reasons people frequent gun shows. I sell bullets, reloading stuff, gun parts, etc. everytime I go to a gun show.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    You can legally sell a firearm to another individual. This is a face to face transaction, and has always been legal. That's one of the entire reasons people frequent gun shows. I sell bullets, reloading stuff, gun parts, etc. everytime I go to a gun show.
                    Will a non- licensed seller sell a handgun to an 18year old? or is that just seller discresion?
                    2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                      Will a non- licensed seller sell a handgun to an 18year old? or is that just seller discresion?
                      That's why you ask for their driver's license to make sure they are 21 years old.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That's why you ask for their driver's license to make sure they are 21 years old.
                        hmm. But it's not illegal. you're saying nobody?
                        2012 GT500

Comment

hmm. But it's not illegal. you're saying nobody?
                          I can only assume the purpose of that question was for you to show me that you know someone under 21 can purchase a handgun face to face. What I'm saying is I personally card people to make sure they are over 21 if I'm going to sell to them. I would not sell a handgun to an 18 year old kid.

Comment

I can only assume the purpose of that question was for you to show me that you know someone under 21 can purchase a handgun face to face. What I'm saying is I personally card people to make sure they are over 21 if I'm going to sell to them. I would not sell a handgun to an 18 year old kid.
                            No, I just wanted to see if a private seller would sell me one at a gun show as I'm looking at buying one.
                            2012 GT500

Comment

No, I just wanted to see if a private seller would sell me one at a gun show as I'm looking at buying one.
                              If you are under 21 I personally wouldn't take the liability.

Comment

All I ever end up buying at gun shows are $9 nachos.

Comment

Working...
                                X