Gun Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
    All I ever end up buying at gun shows are $9 nachos.
    Beef jerkey.

Comment

I'm a cheapass I'm already $8 in the hole from the entry fee.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

In response to the OP, I am going.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          In response to the OP, I am going.
          Ask Model1 why the fuck they are charging so damn much for their .300 BLK 9" barrels. Tell them C.J. from the internet is pissed.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            Ask Model1 why the fuck they are charging so damn much for their .300 BLK 9" barrels. Tell them C.J. from the internet is pissed.
            Words which should tremble any army.

You just need to go to the show and score the same way I did last time. DiAnn is going so she can pick out a shotgun for herself.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              Words which should tremble any army.

You just need to go to the show and score the same way I did last time. DiAnn is going so she can pick out a shotgun for herself.
              I don't think I'm going to get a $100 error in my favor

I'd like to, but I'm putting a locker and 4.88's in the front of my jeep tomorrow morning bright and early.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                Because they're cunts. Except for the big fat dude. When he wants to cut you a deal, a good deal it is!

Comment

Because they're cunts. Except for the big fat dude. When he wants to cut you a deal, a good deal it is!
                  That guy is cool. I had a detent pin shoot across the room one time and could not find it, and that guy at the model 1 booth gave me a sack of them for free.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

anybody thats going to the gun show let me know if you see any good deals on a dpms lr308 in 20" or 24 inch barrel thanks

Comment

I got there right at 10 am, the line to enter the far south remote parking lot was around 1/2 mile long. Looks like every Neckbeard, Mallninja and Rambo wanna
                      be in a 5 county area is trying to get in.
                      Screw this, The ranges are empty I bet.

Comment

rubber band powered super monkey at the last one lol. That's what i get for taking my son.
                        Jon

Comment

I picked up some subsonic 300 ammo and my brother got a LPK

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Comment

I picked up a sig 1911-22, and a ruger 10/22 DECKED out in VQ gear for $400. The last time I went I got lucky on a 10/22 purchase. I think I can get $800 easy for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                              Do they have cheap magpul magazines usually? I've fallen in love with those mags.
                              which ones are you seeking?

I have a dozen FDE 30-rounders I want to sell, all new still in the original packaging

also have some FDE Magpuls to go with those

Comment

Originally posted by hrt4me View Post
                                which ones are you seeking?

I have a dozen FDE 30-rounders I want to sell, all new still in the original packaging

also have some FDE Magpuls to go with those
                                What are you looking to get for them? I may be interested in a couple...
                                Are they windowed?

Comment

Working...
                                X