Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$300-$600 Mil dot scope with enough moa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $300-$600 Mil dot scope with enough moa?

What say ya'll?

What magnification are you looking for?
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Define enough.
      IMG_0424

Comment

Super Snipers have a ton of MOA adjustment.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

^ This or throw a little more in and step up to the Vortex PST.
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

id spend a bit more and snag up a trijicon acog, i like mine
            Last edited by onemeangixxer7502; 02-24-2012, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
              i spned a bit more and snag up a trijicon acog, i like mine
              Just go away.

Comment

Originally posted by scot View Post
                What say ya'll?
                well by moa I assume you mean drop adjustment. That's entirely relative to your caliber and distance you plan on shooting. High amounts of internal adjustment = expensive. Generally you'll be looking at a 30mm tube instead of a 1" tube. However, a mil dot scope kind of gets around this by just using the reticle for the adjustment and not the internals. You can also squeeze in another 10-20moa of drop adjustment by using a canted base.

For your price range the best scope is a Nikon Monarch w/ a BDC reticle. They do not have a lot of internal adjustment, but with the BDC reticle and their great phone/web app you can dial in those mil dots perfectly.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

With a nikon m223 base and my little buckmaster scope, I have about 45moa I can adjust for. Although, I havnt actually tested it to see if it has the rated 50moa of adjustability in the scope itself. That's enough for about 1000 yards.
                  IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by GAP View Post
                    With a nikon m223 base and my little buckmaster scope, I have about 45moa I can adjust for. Although, I havnt actually tested it to see if it has the rated 50moa of adjustability in the scope itself. That's enough for about 1000 yards.
                    That's 45moa total adjustment, meaning you have half of that in either direction.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      That's 45moa total adjustment, meaning you have half of that in either direction.
                      I think the m223 mount has 20moa built in.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                        I think the m223 mount has 20moa built in.
                        Exactamundo, I have less than 10moa downwards with my 100 yard zero. So at least 40 moa to play with.
                        IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by GAP View Post
                          Exactamundo, I have less than 10moa downwards with my 100 yard zero. So at least 40 moa to play with.
                          Have you actually counted the range of the scope?

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                            Have you actually counted the range of the scope?
                            I just checked, and actually have 62 MOA. I thought I only hand 50 MOA of adjustment. Also, I checked and I have 6 minutes of negative adjustment. So -6/+56 minutes.
                            IMG_0424

Comment

Have you done a box test on the scope t check repeatably of the adjusts?
                              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Working...
                              X