No announcement yet.

ifail 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought my girl an S3 and I have to say it is pretty cool. But the voice assistant blows compared to siri. Once again for everyday users the iphone will be better than android will be. She carries her charger with her all day as well. I think i'll get the 5.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
      She carries her charger with her all day as well.
      Thats very fucking annoying.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

lol @ iSheeple
        sigpic

Comment

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

hmmmm

I have an iPhone and love it. Battery has never been an issue and it does everything I need a smart phone to do. I'll be getting a 5

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post

Looks more like a Note to me

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                hmmmm

I have an iPhone and love it. Battery has never been an issue and it does everything I need a smart phone to do. I'll be getting a 5
                Well you must not surf the internetz on it. Most of the people I know do alot of surfing and thats seems to be the problem.

I use my phone for...get this... to make phone calls! Texting is second, my car dock allows me to use it as a navigation tool, while charging it as well. Third is for surfing but only to gather information. I guess if you dont surf the internetz, FBing and shit then you must be OK and one of the few people that are not wandering around looking for somewhere to plug their shit in.
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Moninja View Post
                  Well you must not surf the internetz on it. Most of the people I know do alot of surfing and thats seems to be the problem.

I use my phone for...get this... to make phone calls! Texting is second, my car dock allows me to use it as a navigation tool, while charging it as well. Third is for surfing but only to gather information. I guess if you dont surf the internetz, FBing and shit then you must be OK and one of the few people that are not wandering around looking for somewhere to plug their shit in.
                  I use the shit out of my iPhone. The battery lasts twice as long as my nexus did with half the use. I had to tone down my usage with it. Not to mention the constant lack of signal or basic function crashes
                  07 f250-family truckster
                  08 Denali -baby hauler
                  52 f1-rust bucket
                  05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                  livin the double-wide dream

Comment

I've never had a crash or any problems with my DroidX, and I have dropped this bitch like crazy, it still works with no issues. Verizon leaves me with no dropped calls either, something that ATT was notorious for. I hate being on a phone sex call and getting dropped mid-stroke...

Comment

I primarily use mine to talk, text, email, and I stream a SHIT TON of Pandora. Almost 2 hours a day. I've also been jailbroken since the first jailbreak was available, and never really had an issue.

Most of the battery issues I hear come from 4S users, not sure why that is though. I'm guessing they have shit on that that don't need that is draining their battery.

The 5 is 4G LTE (finally); Twice the RAM than the 4S; faster processor, bigger screen (finally); better audio quality; and has a better camera than before, which wasn't so bad.

I'm sure the Galaxy S III is great, but I'm good with what I have. Call me a sheep or whatever, but I work in the technology field and we have 20+ employees, only 3 of them don't have iPhones and not a single person has a droid. In fact, 3 or 4 of them went from Droids to iPhones and love them.

Comment

I use to get dropped calls before switching to this Galaxy Note, but not one since.

Comment

no open source, no thank you.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I've never had a crash or any problems with my DroidX, and I have dropped this bitch like crazy, it still works with no issues. Verizon leaves me with no dropped calls either, something that ATT was notorious for. I hate being on a phone sex call and getting dropped mid-stroke...
                            I was talking to my fiance about this the other day. We used to have a ton of dropped calls and slow data areas with AT&T and to be honest I can't remember the last time I dropped a call. Seriously. It's gotten a lot better, at least where we live/work.

I still hate AT&T though.

Comment

Messican, you know you walk around looking to plug into cigarette lighters, computers, wall plugs or any USB plug you can get your dirty little ipowned into. Let me guess you shit is white in color too?
                              Are you following me around compa'??

No, I actually still own an awesome Evo (the original one).

I am anti-Ipowned amigo.
                              2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                              2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

I have iphone 4 and phone itself has no issues at all. Battery last a long time if I don't use the shit out of it. I stream pandora all fucking day at work, so I have to charge it everyday. I don't ever get the newest model. I might get the 4s, but haven't decided yet. Will probably just stick with the 4. Only problem is I have shit signal, but that's just where I live. Everyone I know that has other carriers has bad signal out there too. I can't find anything that would help, other than forwarding my phone to house phone when I get home. They don't even make the microcell anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X