Pinch me I must be dreaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinch me I must be dreaming

Geraldo, who once dismissed 9/11 truthers as "Crazies" is now coming around to the truth, just like the rest of the U.S.A.
    “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

wow... amazing to see something like that on basic cable!
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

The single comment post of that video (at this time). Sums it up pretty good.

Not until he realized he could get a story and ratings out of it did he suddenly show interest.
      Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo
        The single comment post of that video (at this time). Sums it up pretty good.

Stevo
        It doesn't matter why he did it. The truth is rising, and it's nothing even close to the official bullshit story.
        “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

Originally posted by mr tinfoil hat
          It doesn't matter why he did it. The truth is rising, and it's nothing even close to the official bullshit story.
          exactly... who cares what flavor of douche he his!? if he's reporting on actual news, got bless those who make him dance!

Comment

Originally posted by mr tinfoil hat
            Rofl... him reporting on something doesn't make it the truth. Remember Al Capone's vault?

I guess next you'll be quoting Rosie O'donnal saying that fire cannot melt steel as proof...

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo
              Rofl... him reporting on something doesn't make it the truth. Remember Al Capone's vault?

I guess next you'll be quoting Rosie O'donnal saying that fire cannot melt steel as proof...

Stevo
              I didn't say anything about Geraldo speaking the truth.

Comment

I have never heard about a 3rd building until now
                Last edited by krazy kris; 11-14-2010, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris
                  I have never hear about a 3rd building until now
                  Yep, you're not alone. The 911 commission didn't hear about it either.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris
                    I have never heard about a 3rd building until now
                    Here's a video of the building falling and someone with a little different conclusion than fire creating the collapse. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVCDp...eature=related

Comment

Ya, I listened to it on antimatter radio. I'm still on the fence with Building 7, though. Not closed-minded either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                        Ya, I listened to it on antimatter radio. I'm still on the fence with Building 7, though. Not closed-minded either way.
                        if you're implying that it wasn't a demo with the other two towers, I don't even know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter
                          if you're implying that it wasn't a demo with the other two towers, I don't even know who you are
                          No, I know it was a demo. I'm just open to the reasoning behind it. I have heard many stories behind it.

Comment

it was just a wild coincidence... they were demo'ing all three buildings that day

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter
                              it was just a wild coincidence... they were demo'ing all three buildings that day
                              The two WTC towers that were hit by planes came down because of that incident. I truely believe that #7 was brought down from the damages that already incured and it posed as a hazard for the responders. I just find it really suspect that it was set for demo prior to 9/11. That might just be a coincidence.

Comment

Working...
                              X