Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    pull the fuck over, we're getting starting a project at the house.
    Making caking!
    G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
      Making caking!
      You're alive?!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
        You're alive?!?!?!?!?!?
        L I V I N

Been busy with work and kids, just been lurking.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

• Comment

Making caking!
            Im proud to say, I am the inventor of making caking
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Making caking!
              hehehe
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                50 pound tongue weight capacity?

Comment

• It may be kinda hard to see, but the white GMC has blue LED strips outlining the headlights. There's at least 2 other trucks in town with the same shit on them. I may be mistaken, but besides looking goofy, I always thought it was illegal to have blue or red lights on the front of a non-emergency vehicles.

Comment

• it is, cannot emanate red light from the front, or blue light from any angle.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Saw this gem on Friday.

Comment

• what the fuck am I looking at?

Comment

• They either tried to put on some rice burner crap with what looks to be great stuff foam or they tried to create some rice burner crap with what looks to be great stuff foam.

Comment

• Maybe his ground effects he got at Trader's Village got ripped off in a Tornaduh
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                                They either tried to put on some rice burner crap with what looks to be great stuff foam or they tried to create some rice burner crap with what looks to be great stuff foam.
                                Looks more like a foam urethane to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X