got banned from THF for 2 WEEKS...LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
    Never heard of it, but I did type Thehide.com into my browser and found a pretty cool Luxury Safari web site....lol

URL please?.
    Sniper's Hide for the serious tactical marksman. Learn new skills with Sniper's Hide Training. Precision Rifle Marksmanship topics and discussions.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
      hummm, I bet it is a really nice site...

Stalin's JPMorganChase
      Weapons;Sports/Recreation content is only permitted on Exception by JPMorganChase policy.

If you have Exception Access:
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

It's pretty nice a very large divergence of firearms enthusiasts are members, everything from dealers to high end gunsmiths for the target precision crowd, a few optics makers and Class III manufacturers as well.

Comment

I was telling a few guys about the ammo purchase, trying to get too 100k rounds. Well S&J Tactical was trying to act like a good guy by doing a group buy for $700 per 1000 ends of 55gr. I told him and several others that was a bit steep. I gave em a link to this thread, told them to register and post up....

I guess this is a ban'able offense...lol bunch of pricks. I just use a proxy now but still can't post.

He had asked for everyonrs opinion and we gave it but were still banned, buncha Nazis over there.

Rant over...lol
          Not surprising, I have been banned there at least 3 times and had one account deleted after getting into it with the asshole mods. All I have learned is to not pass deals on to them and keep conversation to a minimum.

Fuck THF

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
            Just join the hide and be done with it. Pretty good group of guys there, and some DAMN good deals to be had frequently over there. You just have to act on them as soon as you see them. Pretty heavily visited site.

Just got this...
            New user registrations are not being accepted at this time.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

It's pretty nice a very large divergence of firearms enthusiasts are members, everything from dealers to high end gunsmiths for the target precision crowd, a few optics makers and Class III manufacturers as well.
              This.

Awesome group of guys. Just a word to the wise. Don't try and price gouge this crowd. They get very upset. Don't try and take advantage of the hide and they will take care of you most of the time.
              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                Just got this...
                Whaaaaaa? That's crazy. But honestly there is a ton that you can read and learn without being a member. But I wonder why they aren't accepting new members now? I guess it's kind of hard to PM someone for a deal without being a member huh?
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                  Not surprising, I have been banned there at least 3 times and had one account deleted after getting into it with the asshole mods. All I have learned is to not pass deals on to them and keep conversation to a minimum.

Fuck THF
                  It's probably because of your creepy ass avatar over here that you keep getting banned, lol. But seriously....
                  04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Just got this...
                    That's kinda wild.

Comment

I bet they are doing it for their members, which is nice and would make me even more happy to be a memeber of that site. I bet they will open back up when things slow down or if someone vouches for you on there...
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Just got this...
                        Lol. Just shows they know us over there.

I think I joined 5 or 6 years ago. I dont post too much there, so I guess I have avoited most the wrath.
                        Photobucket

Comment

I bet they are doing it for their members, which is nice and would make me even more happy to be a memeber of that site. I bet they will open back up when things slow down or if someone vouches for you on there...
                          They can be pretty viscous on new members that ask technical questions in regular occurrence without doing any research. Other than that they are pretty decent, I've moved more items out of their classifieds than any other sites with the exception of this one (back in Canada). Only downside to some is they have a 100 post count minimum to post an add in the classifieds.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                            It's probably because of your creepy ass avatar over here that you keep getting banned, lol. But seriously....
                            Just because you keep getting hard every time I post doesn't mean its the avatar doing that.

Comment

They can be pretty viscous on new members that ask technical questions in regular occurrence without doing any research. Other than that they are pretty decent, I've moved more items out of their classifieds than any other sites with the exception of this one (back in Canada). Only downside to some is they have a 100 post count minimum to post an add in the classifieds.
                              Aint that the truf

Comment

Aint that the truf
                                It's not a huge deal, I'm sure it's to keep the problem children out since it's a national based site. I usually will post that I prefer to keep the deal within a few hours drive which puts me in DFW area as well as OKC and I've had good luck but have recieved good enough deals to ship to the buyer/dealer.

Comment

Working...
                                X