Clear All

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
    Aint that the truf
    lol he didnt get the joke

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
      lol he didnt get the joke
      lol, at least someone did.

But he did provide some decent feedback....
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Now I saw a sticky saying. If you gripe about the price of someone's item. You'll get banned. Without warning...

I got a pm from a mod telling me to back off!
        Because I saw one guy selling new frontier plastic lowers. The same lowers Jeff has sold us. He's asking $250.00EA. I made I commant his price is a little high.

Also saw another guy salling for $500.00ea.
        They should ban price gouging.

The sad part is fools are buying at those prices. Thinking they got a badass deal.
        I'm LMAO at em in months.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

T-H-F... ?
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
            T-H-F... ?
            The original Texas Hunting Forum discuss deer, quail, duck, goose, turkey, hog and everything else we hunt in Texas, buy and sell in the classifieds or just shoot the bull with like minded folks!

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
              Now I saw a sticky saying. If you gripe about the price of someone's item. You'll get banned. Without warning...

I got a pm from a mod telling me to back off!
              Because I saw one guy selling new frontier plastic lowers. The same lowers Jeff has sold us. He's asking $250.00EA. I made I commant his price is a little high.

Also saw another guy salling for $500.00ea.
              They should ban price gouging.

The sad part is fools are buying at those prices. Thinking they got a badass deal.
              I'm LMAO at em in months.
              Thanks. I am on my way to create a log in to start some ads right now. A fool and his money and it sounds like that place is prime and well stocked full of them. brb
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                Thanks. I am on my way to create a log in to start some ads right now. A fool and his money and it sounds like that place is prime and well stocked full of them. brb
                You have to get 100 posts before starting threads in the classifieds now

I've had great luck with texas gun trader, even selling stuff at inflated prices

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  . You have to get 100 posts before starting threads in the classifieds now

I've had great luck with texas gun trader, even selling stuff at inflated prices
                  Ain't that the truth.....
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Yep, people seem to be eating up overpriced shit there. In fact, I saw a guy post up that he bought a total of 2000 rounds of American Eagle .223 at 2 Walmarts ($6.47+tax per box of 20). The next day he posted it up for sale at double that price and it all sold right away.
                    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post

You can purchase the $25 membership and bypass that.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post

So I am curious as to if it is just me or the people, the market...I don?t know So there was a guy posting a .44 mag raging bull, he wanted $500 o.b.o I send him a PM offering $450 because I know that the .454 goes for $500-$600 from what I have seen. He replies back "$475 and I will consider" which I agree too

Comment

LOL, look at this:

And the last post a mod edited and added this clause:

7. You are allowed to bump your thread 1 time in a 24 hour period. Your initial post is your bump for the day. You may not bump it again in initial 24 hour period. If your thread is active with questions or offerings, your answer is your bump for the day. Comments such as "PM received" and "PM sent" are also considered bumps. Do not bump someone else's thread. No chit chat allowed. If you break any of these rules, it may cause your thread to be deleted.
                          LOL, it's against the rules to ask questions about an item for sale.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            LOL, look at this:

How much you want to bet Chris is about to get a temp ban.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              LOL, look at this:

Soap's post is the closest I can see to being a problem, but still dumb.
                              "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                              -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                                How much you want to bet Chris is about to get a temp ban.
                                Already did...

<----Chris

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
                                Soap's post is the closest I can see to being a problem, but still dumb.
                                I wanna start offering cheeseburgers for trade on some of these deals...Its a damn offer isnt it?

Comment

Working...
                                X