No announcement yet.

BCG group buy interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be in for at least 2, maybe 3 depending on finish options/price.

Given the unavailability of decently priced BCG's, I can imagine we would have no problem getting over the 100 units mark.

Comment

At 47 so far conservatively (taking everyone's lower numbers, if they said "2 or 3" I counted 2)
      "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
      -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

2 complete BCG's if we can drive the price down.

Comment

I'd do one or two at the $90 price.

Comment

I'm down for (2) IF we hit the $90/ea mark.

Comment

Was pretty busy today at work so just called him to get a delivery date and when the order must be placed. Left a message so just waiting for a call back.

Comment

I'd be in for 3 if they're 90-100 bucks. Which of the four is better?

Comment

I'd be in for 2 @90

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                    Out of stock already!

300 but in stock

Comment

Just got off the phone with him and he said that if we could get 75 total he wouldn't mind $90 each since its such a big order. But has to be 75 complete BCG's.

As far as the NiB, Chrome, and others he said he only ordered one because he wasn't sure about the quality of those so we'd be taking a risk on those as he hasn't seen those yet. But if we wanted them coated by WMD guns it would be an extra $75 and add another 2-4 week delivery time. I'm awaiting an email from him on a deadline for the order to be placed with an estimated deliver time and when payment is needed.

Comment

I'm definetly in for 3 at 90.00 and I may buy more to resell if we are a few short to make 75. I don't think we will be seeing how we just about got 50 confirms in 24 hours.
                        WRX

Comment

So $90 for phosphate?
                          $165 for a WMD ($90+$75)chrome? Nickel?

I am interested on the pricing of the other carriers but is there anyway you can get a more itemized breakdown of the options they are offering?
                          Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                            So $90 for phosphate?
                            $165 for a WMD ($90+$75)chrome? Nickel?

I am interested on the pricing of the other carriers but is there anyway you can get a more itemized breakdown of the options they are offering?
                            That's what I'm waiting for him to send me an email. He said he's on the road and will send it ASAP.

Comment

I would do 5 at $90. When would the money be due? Who is the manufacturer and what warranty are they providing. I'm a bit leery with bcg's after all the terrible stoner reviews and the bolts snapping on a large batch of bcg's ordered recently from an online retailer that a lot of ppl had problems with.

Comment

In for 3 at $90

Comment

Working...
                                X