Shit just got real in Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit just got real in Russia

(Reuters) - At least 31 people were killed and more than 100 injured on Monday in a suicide bombing at Russia's biggest airport, Russian news agencies reported.

Russia's ruble-dominated stock market MICEX fell by nearly two percent following the blast, which ripped through the baggage claim area at Moscow's Domodedovo airport at 1332 GMT.

Smoke wafted out of the baggage claim area and people were seen running out of the emergency exits at the airport, local media reported.

Initial casualty figures were contradictory with ITAR-TASS saying about 20 people had been killed. A spokeswoman for prosecutors put the number of casualties at about 20.

Moscow suffered its worst attack in six years in March 2010 when two female suicide bombers from Russia's volatile Dagestan region set off explosives in the metro, killing 40 people.

The Kremlin is struggling to contain an Islamist insurgency in the mainly Muslim North Caucasus, and rebels have repeatedly vowed they will take their battle to the Russian heartland.

Hopefully Russia will join us in the raghead slaying now. Whereas we are concerned about human rights and all that bull shit, Russia doesn't give a fuck. I admire the way they handle pirates-

"One of the pirates was killed, and the remaining surrendered. After the pirates had been disarmed and had their ladders and boats seized, they were set adrift in an inflatable boat after being provided with food and water but with no navigation equipment, some 300 nautical miles (560 km) off Somalia. According to the Russian Ministry of Defence, they did not reach the coast and likely died at sea.[3] The pirates' disappearances raised speculation that they had all been executed by Russian troops during the rescue operation."
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    "One of the pirates was killed, and the remaining surrendered. After the pirates had been disarmed and had their ladders and boats seized, they were set adrift in an inflatable boat after being provided with food and water but with no navigation equipment, some 300 nautical miles (560 km) off Somalia. According to the Russian Ministry of Defence, they did not reach the coast and likely died at sea.[3] The pirates' disappearances raised speculation that they had all been executed by Russian troops during the rescue operation."
    Thats what I'm talking about!
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Maybe they'll start trying to clean up their own house now instead of helping destroy South America. I'd hate to see a USS Cole style attack on one of their ships floating around the Carribean. Or maybe a Stinger missile taking out one of those long range bombers that routinely skirt our airspace. I mean terrorists do have boats and anti aircraft missiles.

Comment

I doubt the Russians will worry too much about being "PC" in their response as they deal with the growing Mooslim problem in their own country...

mardyn

Comment

I am not so sure having the Russians getting more involved with the situation is a good thing. They don't exactly have a good record with Muslims. I seem to remember their actions creating a guy named Bin Ladin.

Comment

The muslims are messing with the bull now..... and they'll probably get the horns. I see this as a good thing; like others have said, maybe now we'll get some help fighting these dirty raghead m'fers.

Comment

The Russians do not fuck around. The last POTUS that gave them the "willies", was Ronnie Reagan, and that was out of respect (i.e.fear). I hope their response is heard world-wide. It may just wake everyone up.

Comment

It would be really awesome if they have forgotten about when we paid for the muslims to win the last war they had.

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                  It would be really awesome if they have forgotten about when we paid for the muslims to win the last war they had.
                  I hope they remember that ass-whipping they took in Afghanistan around 1980. Payback is a bitch.

Comment

Putin is still "around".
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive!

At any rate....welcome to the party, comrades.

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                        I doubt the Russians will worry too much about being "PC" in their response as they deal with the growing Mooslim problem in their own country...
                        Yeah I don't think there's such thing as political correctness in Russia. Maybe they'll have a good old fashioned ethnic cleansing. That would be funny. Maybe not where they slaughter everyone, but where they just round em up and send em all packing. Course this is Russia, so they'll all be killed. These are the people that sawed people's arms off and mailed them to terrorists.

Comment

Who do you think is supplying the insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan? I doubt any of those AKs, RPGs and IEDs pouring across the borders were manufactured in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                            Who do you think is supplying the insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan? I doubt any of those AKs, RPGs and IEDs pouring across the borders were manufactured in Iran.
                            And that is the beauty of this. The muslims have bitten the hand that feeds them.

Comment

Wondering if this the Chechnyan Muslims versus Arab Muslims?
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                              X