Drunken Cop Caught on Camera Pulling Gun on Gas Station Clerk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    Oh, that's a fair argument since almost all of the military action happens on foreign soil.

Oh wait, how many people did your Army buddy Hasan kill on US soil????

Unfortunately the number of 20% (bad apples) gets thrown around.

I'd expect nothing but professional advice from you. Looks like I wasn't disappointed
    I think it was in the 20's. How many did cops kill last year? Come on Sparky. You want to play this game I'm about to make you tap out. Hasan was my buddy? I'm guessing the cop who choked out the college student was your fuck buddy right? Or maybe the cops who entered into a soldier's home and shot his dog before finding out they were in the wrong house and left the dog and blood lying there with bullet holes in the house. Was Dorner one of your friends? I know it's iffy as he killed more of your buddies who wound up shooting up civilians because they...fuck if I know...saw a truck and thought "Eh, looks like every other truck! Fire!"

Again, what is the penalty for me killing a police K9 versus you killing my dog?

500 innocent Americans are murdered by police every year (USDOJ). 5,000 since 9/11, equal to the number of US soldiers lost in Iraq. (http://thefreethoughtproject.com/ame...lled-iraq-war/)

Your turn.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Frost, your way off on those numbers. in 2013 alone there were only 309 fatal police shootings. A very high number were good shoots. That 5000 number is no where correct.
      Here is a link to data:
      Last edited by dcs13; 05-01-2014, 07:40 PM. Reason: added

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
        Frost, your way off on those numbers. in 2013 alone there were only 309 fatal police shootings. A very high number were good shoots. That 5000 number is no where correct.
        Here is a link to data:
        http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...-data-table-14
        His numbers are from 2001 til current I believe.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          His numbers are from 2001 til current I believe.
          THat may be correct, but the "5000 innocent Americans murdered" would assume every police shooting isnt justified. If that were true, there would be riots. The vast majority of those shootings were good shootings.

Comment

Just like soldiers don't think about the oath before they murder women and children........

Killing in defense of ones self, ones country, or in the defense of others is not murder not matter what leftest in this country like to claim.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
              Here is a link to data:
              http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...-data-table-14
              he wont care

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                he wont care
                If you mean me, you'll see the number was since 01.
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I'd expect nothing but professional advice from you. Looks like I wasn't disappointed
                  Much like how I would expect nothing but a crock of shit from you and have yet to be disappointed.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Since you have no way of telling when I am being serious and having fun on a message board, how can you accuse me of lying? Is it back to the old "trublu can't have a sense of humor, or poke around like everyone else"? Am I held to a different standard than the rest of you "normal guys"? Well, "F" that!

I'm sure you are just over on the reservation sucking up pain meds and having a ball with this, so have your fun while it lasts, Eric Arnold.

And I'd like to know how any of the officers in the news are my "buddies". Just because they might be jailers, cops, or feds does not make them any kin to me, just like any other counter person at O'Rielley's is your "bud"...

Weird that "fun" for you is threatening other people then accusing everyone else of lying while you're... lying. Have any other strange hobbies, like hurting animals, or maybe forcing prostitutes to blow you so you don't run them in?

How many times have you seen me defending crooked auto parts store managers? Feel free to do a search, I'd love to read it.

We're really going to go back to the "I'm just having fun trolling everyone" which is inevitably followed by another meltdown and abandoning the board for half a year? Jesus you're full of fucking shit. You look like a goddamned idiot lying about shit all the time. Awhile back you accused me of having no credibility. Yet, here you are again, lying on an internet message board trying to pretend like this place doesn't bother you when it is painfully obvious that it does. What the fuck is wrong with you anyway? If I didn't know better I'd think you were a fucking moron or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Weird that "fun" for you is threatening other people then accusing everyone else of lying while you're... lying. Have any other strange hobbies, like hurting animals, or maybe forcing prostitutes to blow you so you don't run them in?

How many times have you seen me defending crooked auto parts store managers? Feel free to do a search, I'd love to read it.

We're really going to go back to the "I'm just having fun trolling everyone" which is inevitably followed by another meltdown and abandoning the board for half a year? Jesus you're full of fucking shit. You look like a goddamned idiot lying about shit all the time. Awhile back you accused me of having no credibility. Yet, here you are again, lying on an internet message board trying to pretend like this place doesn't bother you when it is painfully obvious that it does. What the fuck is wrong with you anyway? If I didn't know better I'd think you were a fucking moron or something.
                      You are a damn riot with your misinformation.

Are you sure you aren't a Democratic campaign manager?????

You have the luxury of being on disability and all the time in the world. That's why you have 56k posts and no life.

Comment

• I'm here for the prostitutes...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          You are a damn riot with your misinformation.

Are you sure you aren't a Democratic campaign manager?????

You have the luxury of being on disability and all the time in the world. That's why you have 56k posts and no life.

You responded to other threads all day long, ignoring this one, so that you could finally bring this thread back with this zinger?

Comment

Working...
                          X