X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the idiot trifecta is complete.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• I didn't realize how big of a hard on Steve had for Eric until now. This isn't the fault of Eric, or anyone else here. Skidmark has something else going on causing all this lashing out at the smallest thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
        damn eric, does it make you feel better that you have something in common with me, the fact that if you killed yourself, outside of helping people with cars, the world would be a better place. I swear to god if I ever get my meds taken away permantly and decide suicide is the way to go. im going straight to your store and murdering you before I murder myself, just so god will think I did a good deed before I took myself out. jesus Christ your a self absorbed asshole.

What are you even talking about idiot?

Comment

• Well, that'll get you a spot in Hell, if you believe.

Damnedsteve?

Comment

• Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
            damn eric, does it make you feel better that you have something in common with me, the fact that if you killed yourself, outside of helping people with cars, the world would be a better place. I swear to god if I ever get my meds taken away permantly and decide suicide is the way to go. im going straight to your store and murdering you before I murder myself, just so god will think I did a good deed before I took myself out. jesus Christ your a self absorbed asshole.
            You are, yourself, a self-absorbed asshole. Takes a really stupid fuck to post up, in writing, e-threats because you don't like some posts someone else has made.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
              Well, that'll get you a spot in Hell, if you believe.

Damnedsteve?

Pretty sure he isn't even in bible college any more. Color me shocked.

Comment

• Get it together Steve! You should change your title back to the "Village Idiot"! All the dumbfuckerry you post isnt even comedic anymore
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Man, take a half day off and this is all the shit i missed!?!?!?!?

Comment

• congrats, having a house ia great, compared to a apt. more room and tou dont have to be cooped up inaide.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                      congrats, having a house ia great, compared to a apt. more room and tou dont have to be cooped up inaide.
                      Huh?

Comment

congrats, having a house ia great, compared to a apt. more room and tou dont have to be cooped up inaide.
                        Wrong thread, Cake.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                          .....and now we have premeditated murder going on in this thread.
                          Only if it happened. At this point it is a hypothetical based on something else happening.

Comment

• I got my first Internet death threat around 1996. This ain't my first rodeo. The funny thing is I wouldn't even step on Steve if he was an insect. Well maybe if he was a spider. Fuck spiders. But spiders are arachnids, so I digress.

Comment

congrats, having a house ia great, compared to a apt. More room and tou dont have to be cooped up inaide.
                              borracho!!

And for the record, I love how everything seems to be Eric's fault.... he had nothing to do with this.

If it's anyone's "fault" I'd say it's Elvis.... yeah that guy.

Comment

You're awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X