Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Update:

On September 10, 2013 a former Houston, Texas Deputy Constable was formally charged with “Official Oppression” for assaulting an entire family during a routine traffic stop. A dash cam video captures Drummond, with the assistance of at least two other officers who have not been named, kicking a man repeatedly. The other two offices are obviously holding the man down to the ground. The video also shows an officer forcefully dragging a woman across a roadway. Photos of a third victim show cuts and bruises on the man’s face.

On September 10, 2011 David Braxton Scherz Jr. was driving up to his Houston, Texas residence, when he was stopped by Drummond and the other officers. Once the assault began, Scherz mother, father and two unknown family members came out of the home to try to help. A complaint filed by the family states that the Scherz’s ribs were broken, his father’s face was bruised and his mother was dragged across the roadway, all actions which can clearly be seen in the video from the officer’s dash cam. Five of Scherz’s family members were arrested, but all charges against them were later dropped.

The charges against Drummond, who no longer works for Houston law enforcement, were brought following a very lengthy Internal Affairs investigation. Civil charges were recently brought by the family, which may explain why the police department is addressing this matter nearly two years after the family first came forward with their story. According to the family’s lawyer, Drummond had a known history of excessive force, prior to the 2011 assault. He was allowed to continue working as a law enforcement official, in spite of this. The single charge against Drummond is a Class A Misdemeanor, and carries a penalty of up to one year in jail or a fine of not more than $4,000, or both.

If that doesn’t seem like a punishment which is meant to deter Texas officials from engaging in violent oppression against innocent people, consider that the other two officers, who can be seen holding the man down while Drummond kicks him repeatedly, apparently cannot be charged at all, due to an expiration date on the Statute of Limitations. The names of those officers have been protected by Texas law enforcement officials and the media, as well.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/09...h-misdemeanor/
    That is fucking pathetic. And typical. Brutally beats a whole family, gets charged with a misdemeanor two years later, AND the police force purposely drag out the investigation long enough to be certain that the other crooked cops don't even get charged. If there is a better scenario fit for the killdozer revenge tactic I'd be shocked.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      HOLD THE PHONES. Is this Bud Bundy?
      not sure if that one went over my head or what, but i think thats the little(r) dude from the little people show

oh and matt/eric you two need to duke it out and stfu. or fuck. seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
        That is fucking pathetic. And typical. Brutally beats a whole family, gets charged with a misdemeanor two years later, AND the police force purposely drag out the investigation long enough to be certain that the other crooked cops don't even get charged. If there is a better scenario fit for the killdozer revenge tactic I'd be shocked.

Stevo
        Have to keep cops above the law they enforce otherwise, as Matt says, they'd never get anyone to sign up for the high pay and benefits package and authority that comes with the badge, gun and car
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I wonder where lardass works now. We should go give him a beatdown to remind him that he is worthless. Of course, it would probably be like beating on a hog with all of that fat layer he has.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
            not sure if that one went over my head or what, but i think thats the little(r) dude from the little people show

oh and matt/eric you two need to duke it out and stfu. or fuck. seriously.
            I was halfway serious. I know it's not, but it looks a lot like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              Says the queer who brings up his shitty retirement plan and then claims everyone has nothing else to worry about. Thanks for playing though cuntlicker.
              I don't know if you didn't read the thread, or are just plain stupid, but let me explain something.

Arnold brought up retirement:

It's his default to talk shit about anyones job who criticizes the police. Now it looks like in addition to being the most insecure cop on the board, he is trying to take FreightTrains place by issuing a 401k challenge to one of the boards smartest financial guys. lmao, the comedy just never stops with this fucktard.

HARRIS COUNTY, Texas -- Harris County investigators said Deputy Jimmy Drummond was caught on dash cam video brutalizing a family. Drummond followed the son home because he said he was speeding. As other family members approached the scene, they were all beaten. The son's ribs were broken and his father's face was bruised. The

If no one was concerned about it, why do THEY keep bringing it up?

Hmmmmmmmmmm???

And, I'd rather be a cuntlicker than a dicklicker like yourself.

Comment

Lol @ this turd.

Comment

Post 19

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  Jealous?

So, what is your retirement plan and how is it doing??
                  Post 23

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  It's his default to talk shit about anyones job who criticizes the police. Now it looks like in addition to being the most insecure cop on the board, he is trying to take FreightTrains place by issuing a 401k challenge to one of the boards smartest financial guys. lmao, the comedy just never stops with this fucktard.
                  You were saying about being just plain stupid, stupid?

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  I don't know if you didn't read the thread, or are just plain stupid, but let me explain something.

Arnold brought up retirement:

HARRIS COUNTY, Texas -- Harris County investigators said Deputy Jimmy Drummond was caught on dash cam video brutalizing a family. Drummond followed the son home because he said he was speeding. As other family members approached the scene, they were all beaten. The son's ribs were broken and his father's face was bruised. The

If no one was concerned about it, why do THEY keep bringing it up?

Hmmmmmmmmmm???

And, I'd rather be a cuntlicker than a dicklicker like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Post 19

Post 23

You were saying about being just plain stupid, stupid?

Oopsies!

Comment

• But you're stupid and care too much about his retirement!

Comment

• Yaaaaaaawwwwwnnnnnn....
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          It's still funny how you pick and choose what you respond to.
                          It's still funny how you pick and choose who you call out for GYM TIME!!11111111

Comment

• why do we call talis/eric....... arnold?

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              why do we call talis/eric....... arnold?

god bless.

It's a generational family name. Guess he thinks it's some kind of insult? Just shows how much he has looked into me. Personally, I don't find myself that interesting. SPEAKS VOLUMES!!!!!1111111

Comment

• I want a background check on me! I think trublu03 is in love with Eric IMO and they need to hurry and fuck and get it over with. I'm sure the sex will be better than it was with motherjuggz.

Comment

Working...
                                X