No announcement yet.

Father Attacks Teacher, but Police Aren't Pressing Charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love how 03bluballsgt is so insane with rage about this place that he has to respond negatively to any thread mentioning the police. This made my morning!
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      If I was going to pull your chain Sparky, I'd have said "Oh look! A donut in a boxing ring held by a parts associate from a local auto parts store holding a puppy" and watch you lose your fucking mind.

Comment

He should be happy that's all he got. He better put a leash on the daughter if she's pulling that shit already. I would have a huge prob w my kid and teacher having each others numbers. Don't even make sense to have it

Comment

I didn't say perfect parenting, merely good. The parent recognized the problem and instead of suing someone, decided to take his complaints up with the individual he had an issue with. Not only will that (hopefully) former teacher no longer chase kids he teaches, perhaps he won't teach anyone at all ever again. That and if the person was alive to consider pressing charges against the parent, the parent showed incredible restraint.

to me even good parenting does no good when influence comes into play. they kid has to have a good mind in hand and a strong will. i have seen good kids do bad things, hell we are human.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
            You have no room to talk and you were not even shot in the head. To bitch about other pot stirrers while you're one of them is not exactly sane.
            I guess the spirit of the board when it comes to sarcasm applies to everyone but me. I like how others do it and its totally acceptable, but when I do it, it's wrong.

See?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              I love how 03bluballsgt is so insane with rage about this place that he has to respond negatively to any thread mentioning the police. This made my morning!
              I'm glad my mental instability that dwarfs Frosty's can give your simple mind entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                I'm glad my mental instability that dwarfs Frosty's can give your simple mind entertainment.
                You do come off as a bit of a sociopath. Seems to be par for the police, though.

Comment

I guess the spirit of the board when it comes to sarcasm applies to everyone but me. I like how others do it and its totally acceptable, but when I do it, it's wrong.

See?
                  Our sarcasm is cheeky and fun. Your sarcasm is cruel and tragic.

Also, I don't think you know how sarcasm works.

Comment

See?
                    You made your troll bed, now lay in it, Naynay.
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post

Sarcasm is for failed jokes and thread backfires.

Right ?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Difference between you and me? I'm a sociopath with a reason and no authority to enact my tendencies on anyone. You? You have small man syndrome where everything has to be handled where there is no possible repercussions for you (boxing ring, football field, etc) so you want to exercise the chip on your shoulder without being punished for it.

If I have a bad day and smack someone, I go to jail. You get paid vacation while they try to find your video footage and the city pays the victim off and you're back doing what you want in a few days.

Am I mentally unstable? I am pretty sure I am less violent than you are and it takes a LOT more to set me off because hell, if an O'Rileys employee calls me a name, I smile and go about my day. You seem to harbor a deep hatred for years. Would you like some of my lithium?
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

A Maryland dad likely won't see any charges after he struck a local teacher with a baseball bat.

Police say the dad saw a series of texts on Thursday between the 42-year-old teacher and his daughter, a 15-year-old student. The girl's mother deemed them "inappropriate for a teacher and a student" to be sharing, News Net 5 reports. Investigators didn't agree and never charged the teacher with a crime, but the situation took a downturn later that day when the unidentified teacher showed up at the girl's house.

He wanted to speak to the girl's father, but was told to leave, CBS local reports. When he refused, the dad reportedly whacked him with a baseball bat. The teacher sustained minor injuries.

Police arrived at the Nottingham home at about 9:45 p.m., but the teacher didn't press charges.

The Crimes Against Children Unit continues to investigate, according to The Baltimore Sun. The department said it won't release the names of the girl and her parents.

Would you do the same in the father's position?

Comment

Investigators should have known a teacher shouldn't be texting a student. The idiot is lucky he didn't get shot.
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Investigators should have known a teacher shouldn't be texting a student. The idiot is lucky he didn't get shot.
                              I'm not sure it was illegal, though.

Comment

See?
                                You poor, poor thing. Here, let me help you out:

Search below and find all of the Women's Shelters and transitional housing in Mansfield TX.

Originally posted by exlude View Post

I think maybe I'll start a new Word file with a list of words he uses all the time and doesn't understand. Shouldn't take long for it to dwarf the Mirror Quote List.

Comment

Working...
                                X