Trump admin releasing some JFK assassination files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    I own a service and construction company. I also own rental properties. The man that raised me was a police officer but I never really had an intrest in doing that.
    So you've been in construction your whole life or just recently?

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
      So you've been in construction your whole life or just recently?
      The last 14-15 years.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

The last 14-15 years.
        You've lived a very interesting life to he a construction worker. You should be proud

Comment

You've lived a very interesting life to he a construction worker. You should be proud
          I have two advanced degrees and I have never been a construction worker.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            Notice I said "film" dumbass. Also notice you said tech physics.... you could teach or take it? I ended up being an approved for hire physics tutor at my university after teaching my physics professor an easier faster way to solve moment of inertia problems.

Watch the zapruder film.....
            I quoted you directly where you said video. If you meant film you should have said film.

As a graduate student I taught physics at Western Michigan.

Edit:I just noticed tech instead of teach. I was taking a shit while typing that and it got auto corrected to that. I am pretty sure you trying to type the word film did not get auto corrected to the word video.
            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 07-27-2017, 11:23 AM.

Comment

I fully believe the headshot came from behind. Two frames you can see Kennedy's head is in a forward position at the point of impact. All matter is also moving forward.

Still shots:

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                I fully believe the headshot came from behind. Two frames you can see Kennedy's head is in a forward position at the point of impact. All matter is also moving forward.

Still shots:

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/
                You are basing your theory on a small sample of data that has a resolution of 28hz and believe that it can capture the details of something that was moving at 2600 feet per second?

Do I really need to point out that there has never been entered into evidence a bullet from a second gun?

Edit: I am an engineer and have a completely black and white method of thinking. I am not saying that all of the conspiracy stuff is not true. I am saying that there has never been any released evidence to show anything other then Oswald being the killer.
                Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 07-27-2017, 11:11 AM.

Comment

I have two advanced degrees and I have never been a construction worker.
                  What are your advanced degrees?

Comment

You are basing your theory on a small sample of data that has a resolution of 28hz and believe that it can capture the details of something that was moving at 2600 feet per second?
                    It's based off head movement and direction of brain matter, which can be clearly seen.

Comment

What are your advanced degrees?
                      Materials engineering and Mechanical engineering both with a heavy bias towards automotive.

I am a slacker compared to my little brother. He has 3 PHDs but they are in soft sciences.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        It's based off head movement and direction of brain matter, which can be clearly seen.
                        I think you mean "As clearly as can been seen from a sample of data with very poor resolution that is also not backed up by any physical evidence (such as a bullet from second gun)".

Edit: Have you considered cotacing the FBI to point out what they missed? You could crack the case for them after all of these years.

Edit #2: I hear that they could use a hand solving the whole Lindbergh baby thing too.

Edit #3: Seeing is not always believing. Do you remember the old cowboy movies where the wagon wheels turned backwards?
                        Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 07-27-2017, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Materials engineering and Mechanical engineering both with a heavy bias towards automotive.

I am a slacker compared to my little brother. He has 3 PHDs but they are in soft sciences.
                          Hell I always thought you were a pool boy

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                            Hell I always thought you were a pool boy
                            I am. I have a pool service and construction company.

Comment

I quoted you directly where you said video. If you meant film you should have said film.

As a graduate student I taught physics at Western Michigan.

Edit:I just noticed tech instead of teach. I was taking a shit while typing that and it got auto corrected to that. I am pretty sure you trying to type the word film did not get auto corrected to the word video.
                              Bullshit, naynuts Jr. Fucking post #18 has always said film. You're the idiot that brought up video.

Also wagon wheels turning backwards is a function of rotational speed and film frame rate. Any moron knows this and that the wheels are rotating forward.

Michigan.... that shithole of a state. That explains a lot actually.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                                I could teach any 5th grader how to make the kill shot. Oswald didn't make it watch the video! Did you pass basic physics? Are you familiar with Newtons 3 simple laws? They clearly debunk the shot from behind BS.

It must be nice to know everything.... you should be Secretary General if the UN so you can tell the whole world how to live.
                                Maybe he was thinking video because of this?

Comment

Working...
                                X