Trump admin releasing some JFK assassination files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    I think you mean "As clearly as can been seen from a sample of data with very poor resolution that is also not backed up by any physical evidence (such as a bullet from second gun)"
    I have no idea what you're talking about with a second gun. All I am saying is based on what you believe to be an optical illusion, the head shot was from behind. Since the Zapruder is all we have for physical evidence, what is your theory on where the shooter was for the head shot and why...

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      Bullshit, naynuts Jr. Fucking post #18 has always said film. You're the idiot that brought up video.

Also wagon wheels turning backwards is a function of rotational speed and film frame rate. Any moron knows this and that the wheels are rotating forward.

Michigan.... that shithole of a state. That explains a lot actually.
      I was quoting you from post #23 where you said video.

I know why the wagon wheels appear to turn backwards and assumed that everyone here knew why as well. My point is that things in film do not always reflect reality since the wheels are clearly turning backwards to any observer.

Michigan was fine while I was there. Since my intrest was working for an auto manufacturer it made sense to go to school there. They also had the best wrestling program at the time and that is why I went. The only part of the state that sucks ass is Detroit and that is caused by the melatonin content in the skin of the people who live there.

There is a site online that show high resolution film of things being shot. You should watch what a watermelon looks like at a few hundred thousand frames per second when it is hit with a rifle bullet. It will change your mind about JFK. I will find a link and post it when I get in tonight.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        I have no idea what you're talking about with a second gun. All I am saying is based on what you believe to be an optical illusion, the head shot was from behind. Since the Zapruder is all we have for physical evidence, what is your theory on where the shooter was for the head shot and why...
        A film is not physical evidence.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

A film is not physical evidence.
          Your theory is brilliant. Astounding. Astronomical and mind boggling.

Comment

Your theory is brilliant. Astounding. Astronomical and mind boggling.
            In an investigation and in court a tape, picture, or film is not considered physical evidence. It is considered testimonie.
            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 07-27-2017, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Getty Images. Find high resolution royalty-free images, editorial stock photos, vector art, video footage clips and stock music licensing at the richest image search photo library online.

Comment

This explains nothing.

Comment

This explains nothing.
                  What you believe to be the exit wound in the film of JFK is actually the entry wound. Look at what happens when the bullet first hits the melon. A human head comes apart exactly like a melon when shot.

Comment

Where's the exit wound? I take it you believe there was a grassy knoll shooter? Can you explain JFK's head moving forward, or is this the optical "wagon wheel" illusion you are attempting to portray?

Comment

Where's the exit wound? I take it you believe there was a grassy knoll shooter? Can you explain JFK's head moving forward, or is this the optical "wagon wheel" illusion you are attempting to portray?
                      The bullet had not exited his skull when that frame was exposed. In the next few frames you can see where the top and back of his head blew off.

Edit: I should clarify this. His skull split from the hydraulic pressure of the bullet passing through it.

I do not know who shot him or from where. All I can do is look at where the investigation and evidence point to. The FBI spent an ungodly amount of shoe leather talking to people. Figuring out an event that happens around a lot of potential suspects is extremely hard to do but I suspect that their conclusion was correct

Edit #2: Considering that since I reached voting age there has not been a single democrat politician who's brains I would not enjoy seeing spread out on the ground I do not care who shot JFK just as long as the job got done and done well.
                      Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 07-27-2017, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        Bullshit, naynuts Jr. Fucking post #18 has always said film. You're the idiot that brought up video.

Also wagon wheels turning backwards is a function of rotational speed and film frame rate. Any moron knows this and that the wheels are rotating forward.

Michigan.... that shithole of a state. That explains a lot actually.
                        You're calling a pool cleaner with two engineering degrees an idiot!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                          You're calling a pool cleaner with two engineering degrees an idiot!?!?!?!
                          I would not call myself a pool cleaner. I am a business man that found something that had good repeat income and still had good margins on parts.

Comment

...is caused by the melatonin content in the skin of the people who live there.
                            Melatonin is produced in the pineal gland...not the skin. It regulates sleep/wakefulness. I assume you meant melanin?

...the hydraulic pressure of the bullet passing through it.
                            Did you mean hydrostatic pressure? Hydraulic pertains to fluid movement in a confined space under pressure.

Autocorrect again?

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                              Melatonin is produced in the pineal gland...not the skin. It regulates sleep/wakefulness. I assume you meant melanin?

Did you mean hydrostatic pressure? Hydraulic pertains to fluid movement in a confined space under pressure.

Autocorrect again?
                              I could not remember what it was called and I was just trying to be a smart ass. I am still working and have been typing all of this while working in yards all day.

Comment

I do not know who shot him or from where.
                                ... but by golly you do know where the entrance and exit wounds are. Makes complete sense!

Comment

Working...
                                X