• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life’s to short to drive a boring shitbox daily

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
      Life’s to short to drive a boring shitbox daily
      When the commute is primarily heavy traffic, it doesn't matter. That being said, my two fun vehicles are currently down, and I miss having something fun to drive.

Comment

Each day brings me closer to a point where I'd rather dodge wildlife than assholes.

Comment

damn, that sucks man...hope your not injured too badly. Sitting up higher in a truck allows me to see how many dumbasses are on their phones for my entire commute. I've had a few close calls but thankfully haven't been hit yet.

Comment

In Dallas Fort Worth your daily is going to get beat up. No matter where you park people bump and throw doors open.

My wife's Camry is packed in a big employee parking lot and she had dings all around. Both ends of the car get bumper rubbed on all the time.
            Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Well looks like it's a herniated disk in my neck and some nerve damage. Got some shots for pain and need to get setup for an MRI. Physical therapy coming soon. I need to finish my vehicle claim tonight so I can get my car fixed.
              It's kinda strange, since the wreck, I've been kinda down, I don't feel like doing anything, and I want to sleep more. Hope I can pull out of this funk.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                Each day brings me closer to a point where I'd rather dodge wildlife than assholes.
                No doubt it's better, although the wildlife is no joke. We've been really lucky so far with several extremely close calls.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                  Ouch. I don’t like that trunk gap. Hopefully it’s just the hinges.
                  You didn't look at the pictures, his rear body panel is bent to fuck.
                  That car might total, there is north of $7k in damages very easy.

I got dibs on the wheels!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Damn dude your luck has sucked lately, you need a limpia lol. ( Mexicans know what it is)

Comment

Sorry to hear it man. I've been there for sure.

In my experience, what you should do is take a picture of the damage with you in it, then everyone will make fun of your hair and call you KD Lang for over a dozen years. So basically what I'm saying is that it all worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post

In my experience, what you should do is take a picture of the damage with you in it, then everyone will make fun of your hair and call you KD Lang for over a dozen years. So basically what I'm saying is that it all worked out.
                        Pics?

Comment

ahahahahahahahahaha!!!
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Gold!

We constantly craved that pic for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                              Well looks like it's a herniated disk in my neck and some nerve damage. Got some shots for pain and need to get setup for an MRI. Physical therapy coming soon. I need to finish my vehicle claim tonight so I can get my car fixed.
                              It's kinda strange, since the wreck, I've been kinda down, I don't feel like doing anything, and I want to sleep more. Hope I can pull out of this funk.
                              That sucks man, the important thing with back injuries, once they get you all squared away, is to stay active. Whether it is daily physical activity that utilizes that region of your spine, or the focused PT exercises they give you.

Hopefully the insurance takes care of you.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

PT.... I didn’t do any after my knee surgery and am paying for it now at the gym 4 years later. Thank goodness my trainer started as a PT.

Comment

Working...
                                X