Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like McCarthy had a sleepover at the Jones' house to "seal the deal"

Comment

The real question is, will he be allowed to bring in his own staff, or are we stuck with the pizza boy and the marriage of Marinelli and Richard?
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        The real question is, will he be allowed to bring in his own staff, or are we stuck with the pizza boy and the marriage of Marinelli and Richard?
        I'm pretty sure Marinelli is ready to just sip on his Activia-coladas in his retirement chair... at least I hope he is.

Comment

Bye-bye red-headed jeezus!

McCarthy is a good coach and will bring accountability from his players. The Pack were always in the playoffs, won a SB, looking forward to seeing the West Coast Offense operate with Dak, he seems to do good when throwing timing routes.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I wonder if McCarthy will have to finally admit dallas got robbed and dez caught that fucking ball in that playoff game!!
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

You know he will be asked....just like they asked Cobb
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Super bowl appearance within 3 years, write that down.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                  Super bowl appearance within 3 years, write that down.
                  They are buying tickets?
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    I'm pretty sure Marinelli is ready to just sip on his Activia-coladas in his retirement chair... at least I hope he is.
                    Sounding like it's going to be Mike Nolan for DC and Kellen Moore for offensive coordinator.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Sounding like it's going to be Mike Nolan for DC and Kellen Moore for offensive coordinator.
                      I’m interested to see kellen Moore under a new coach.. some games the offensive play calling had defenses on their toes and others it seemed very garrett-ish predictable..
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

The practice squad QB had and has no business being an OC. This team needs a real OC, not some placeholder with a clipboard.

Comment

There are a lot of naysayers out there on this hire. Many saying Urban Myer should have been hired. Frankly I disagree. I think McCarthy is a great hire. If the Cowboys can keep the core of their players I think they'll at least get into the playoffs next year and perhaps win a game or two..

So I noticed Wade Philips was hired. Anyone think he'd come back as DC?

Comment

100% out on Meyer. He’ll just get bored 12 games in and retire for “health reasons”. I’d have been ok with Riley or Rhule, in terms of college coaches. But Riley had zero incentive to leave, and looks like Carolina hired Rhule.

Giants pulled a giant WTF and hired Judge Joe?

And out on Wade too. Not even a consideration imo.

Comment

Wade was a great DC, but I think teams have finally figured his schemes out and there's nothing fresh left in the tank.

That said, he'd still be better than a lot of the DCs out there now for some team, just not the Cowboys again.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                Wade was a great DC, but I think teams have finally figured his schemes out and there's nothing fresh left in the tank.

That said, he'd still be better than a lot of the DCs out there now for some team, just not the Cowboys again.
                                He is a decent DC. Accountability problems though, which is why I don't want him here.

This team is historically bad at fundamental football. They need some hard asses that are going to come in here and whip their asses in to shape. Wade isn't that guy, never has been, never will be.

Comment

Working...
                                X