No announcement yet.

Detroit hood at night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dad was a police officer up there when my mom married him and it is tame today when compared to how it was in the late 60s and early 70s

Once blacks took complete political control over Detroit the mayor named Coleman Young made a declaration to the world that he would demonstrate to the world what a black run City looks like. That is how we got the modern Detroit that we have today.

The two women dancing on the corner were not whores. That is just normal Detroit women out late when they see a camera being pointed at them.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

just like a normal day in south ft worth

Comment

Originally posted by kobuzz View Post
        just like a normal day in south ft worth
        Yep. Reminds me of the 3rd shift 'stop 6' ride-ins I did with another member back about 10 years ago.. It looked pretty much exactly the same (minus the light-up bicycles). Like Grand Theft Auto Vice City.. lol

Comment

The democratic vision for all of America.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            The democratic vision for all of America.
            Not really, it's just blacks being blacks just like they do in countries that they totally run. Every major city in Africa is damn near the same way but even poorer.

Seeing this reminds me of the prime directive from Star Trek. Negroes in Africa were basically Stone Age tribes before white Europeans stumbled across them. Really not much has changed.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              Not really, it's just blacks being blacks just like they do in countries that they totally run. Every major city in Africa is damn near the same way but even poorer.

Seeing this reminds me of the prime directive from Star Trek. Negroes in Africa were basically Stone Age tribes before white Europeans stumbled across them. Really not much has changed.
              Yes really: Detroit, Chicago, and Baltimore.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                Can you imagine how bad shit will hit the fan if EBT ever stops.
                Might work out pretty well. There would be a big die off after a couple of months
                WH

Comment

I lived and worked in that shit hole for 3 months back in 2001. Never went out of the hotel past 5pm though so i never saw any of the hood rats out much.

Comment

Sweet bicycles !
                    class joke
                    {
                    private:
                    char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
                    double Peas, Carrots;
                    string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
                    };

Comment

I have family in Michigan so when we visit we usually fly in to Detroit. The best thing to do in Detroit is get the fuck out ASAP, lol. It really looks like a war zone in some places.
                      Originally posted by Nash B.
                      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I like the guy getting hit by the car. That was hilarious. They even tried to stop. But he just jumped right in front of it. He's probably dead by now, from something else.

Seeing this reminds me of the prime directive from Star Trek.
                        I've thought that. Think of how different things would be if back then, we'd went sailing down their coast, saw that shit and said "NOPE" and just kept on sailing. We wouldn't have naynay but I think that would probably be alright.
                        WH

Comment

Damn...I wonder why the guy stopped recording!
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                            Yes really: Detroit, Chicago, and Baltimore.
                            You're making a mistake when you see that and believe that it is because of a political party instead of a type of people. What you are observing in those cities is simply what blacks are when left to their own devices.

American Negroes yell and scream about the police mistreating them but what the police are really doing is protecting them from themselves. If the police stayed out of their way they would simply kill each other for fun day in and day out and I can't really say that I blame them; if I had nothing but niggars living around me I'd kill a bunch of them too.

Comment

You're making a mistake when you see that and believe that it is because of a political party instead of a type of people. What you are observing in those cities is simply what blacks are when left to their own devices.
                              The political party has just made things a fuckload worse than they had to be.
                              WH

Comment

The amount of racism in here is getting deep and unnecessary. It's not a race issue. It's a social issue, specifically parenting. Minorities have more opportunities to upgrade their life via handouts than others. The choices people make, mainly from a lack of structured upbringing are the key here. Don't make it race.

My father came from the hills of WVA. His dad died an illiterate alcoholic. As a 12 year old boy, my dad often had to stay up all night with a rifle (the same one he often had to use to produce food for the family (9 kids total through the years) to protect their equipment (coal hauling) from union attacks. He made it out, and I like to think I've turned out okay because he chose to be different. Others can do the same.

And for the record, white people (and every other race) behaves in exactly the same way. You just need to look a little closer.

Comment

Working...
                                X