Where can I get some SAUSAGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get some SAUSAGE

Bring on all the gay jokes!!!!! Then lmk where I can get some good sausage. Gonna smoke some shit this weekend and I'm not a big fan of eckridge, smokey Denmark or Earl cambel. So yeah, I might smoke some sausage.
    .....bro....

Central market has some in house made sausages and brats

Comment

fag

Comment

Kuby's on Snider Plaza is the shit: http://www.kubys.com/. All their food is fat man approved.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Fuckin central market has everything! Yale, you're the hombre brotha
          .....bro....

Comment

Dude, if it's food related, I at the minimum have a reasonably well informed opinion. I ain't fat for nothing. I earned this gut.

Comment

Elgin, TX.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                Dude, if it's food related, I at the minimum have a reasonably well informed opinion. I ain't fat for nothing. I earned this gut.
                Does Kuby's carry black sausage? Their website pretty much sucks asshole and don't tell me shit.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Costco has some pretty good stuff. Or Renkos in Desoto has some bad ass sausage on a stick, hot links, polish and a few others. No preservatives all fresh. Or as mentioned above Central Market.

2 reviews of Renko's Sausage "Had to look up the phone number and decided to write a review. Been eating them for years. I live in Haltom City and am about to drive to Desoto they are so good. I always get the half hot links and half smoked sausage case. I dont need to tall you how to cook them as they are even good frozen LOL! I dont ever buy the stuff you can get from the store because there is no comparison and the price is the same if not cheaper per pound. Long story short - go get some!"
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Pittsburg Sausage

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Elgin, TX.
                      You need to head down to Weimar, tx. To Kasper's meat market. I promise you, the Weimar Sausage will be the best you ever have. Plus, all the meat was raised and slaughtered within 15 miles of the place.
                      Slow moving projects
                      1964 C10 350/700r4
                      1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Passenger seat of my miata. Best place to get sausage in your mouth.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                          Does Kuby's carry black sausage? Their website pretty much sucks asshole and don't tell me shit.
                          I don't think they have English style black sausage. I do think they have blood sausage, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                            I don't think they have English style black sausage. I do think they have blood sausage, though.
                            That'll do.
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Elgin, TX.
                              Every Wal-Mart I've been to up here carries Meyer's, from Elgin. Some carry a few others, as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X