bye bye NYSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bye bye NYSE

Here is the link. Im on my cell so I cant copy and paste. http://m.thestar.com/business/articl...stock-exchange

I read about this but am unsure as to if it will effect anything.

Other than the fact that I see other markets slowly taking over American companies. Soon we will have nothing left to sell...lol
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Euronext.
      ./ ____ _ _\.
      (]]]_ o _[[[)
      \o_FORD_o/
      |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

I'm just going to sit back and read the replies on this one.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
        X