Ran a cammed 93 cobra today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FoxBodyNick View Post
    haha yea it sucks knowing there is so much power on the streets now. thats why you know someone loves a fox when they are still driving it around knowing its not as fast as majority of the cars on the road anymore =)
    My fox will bust the majority of the cars on the roads ass, new , old etc. with the exception of the some of the big horse power , big money cars, and then most of them are just roll racers (lmao) and cant hook at the track. not all, but most.

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
    I wantz to play... i'll only shift at 16k
    Let's do this. At the the track though, Ive gotta have traction to bust up that 1000

8 pages and no fucking racing? weak sauce. Are there any FAST street cars in this thread ? yea Im fucking bored. Im ready to do something, who wants to play?
    Vortex rear stand $75
    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
    11 4 door
    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
      The view is great, I can see your bald spot. Matt and I are friends. He used to hang out with our group and we busted his balls then about living at home, it's just funny. Very cute of you to come in your shiny armor to defend him though. You been in love long?
      huge difference between an inside joke amongst a circle of friends and staying stupid shit online.

but you've already proven you have no distinction between the two. funny thing is a whollllllllle lot of different people say the same thing about you. hmm... go figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
        I'll give you the hit and take it back before you get it into 2nd.

LOL! Bring that shit. I'd like to see that.
        Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
        huge difference between an inside joke amongst a circle of friends and staying stupid shit online.

but you've already proven you have no distinction between the two. funny thing is a whollllllllle lot of different people say the same thing about you. hmm... go figure.
        Clearly, you're an expert of stupid shit online.

Comment

• Originally posted by 04mongoose View Post
          Where you located at? I would gladly come out and run you
          I'm in Watauga
          sigpic
          '13 GT Boss302 intake, Lethal OR/X, Magnaflow Street catback
          99 Trans Am M6 little Voodoo cam some suspension stuff .....

Comment

Clearly, you're an expert of stupid shit online.
            you internet tactics dont work on my Steve. i've been around too long.

move along now.

Comment

• Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
              you internet tactics dont work on my Steve. i've been around too long.

move along now.
              I am not YOUR Steve. I don't appreciate you being so possessive this early on in our relationship. What tactics are you referring to? I'm simply commenting to your statements in our conversation that you started by interjecting into one that didn't involve you.

Feel free to move along yourself, I was in this thread long before you were butting in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                8 pages and no fucking racing? weak sauce. Are there any FAST street cars in this thread ? yea Im fucking bored. Im ready to do something, who wants to play?
                If you want racing I think we're both in the wrong thread. I might be a good run for you on motor but you got me by a bit on the bottle.
                1990 GT

Comment

• Same shit different day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nate View Post
                    Same shit different day.
                    Shouldn't you be on Facebook stalking others people's girlfriends/wives? lol. I heard about that. Hahaha.

Comment

Shouldn't you be on Facebook stalking others people's girlfriends/wives? lol. I heard about that. Hahaha.
                      OK, fuck races... hijack commences.

DO WHAT?

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        OK, fuck races... hijack commences.

DO WHAT?
                        LMAO, I thought I was the last to know. Apparently not. Just some funny stories I heard about Nate is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by F8LSVT View Post
                          If you want racing I think we're both in the wrong thread. I might be a good run for you on motor but you got me by a bit on the bottle.
                          so motor to motor ?
                          Vortex rear stand $75
                          8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                          but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

11 4 door
                          13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

so motor to motor ?
                            Hey hey hey, we're talking about facebook stalking - quit hijacking the thread! Rude.

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                              Hey hey hey, we're talking about facebook stalking - quit hijacking the thread! Rude.
                              ha fuck facebook !!!
                              Vortex rear stand $75
                              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**

11 4 door
                              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

ha fuck facebook !!!
                                Hell yeah!

Comment

Working...
                                X