No announcement yet.

Who's all going to good guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meant to post this one. She was as happy as can be. Then she started in on, "I bet they only picked me because the bad weather kept the crowd small." I told her damn right it did! that's how you win. My Grandpa used to take me with him to shows and look for the most obscure class in the show with the fewest entries. That's how he won a 3ft tall trophy in an all original 1980's 4 door Delta 88. lol"

Comment

That's awesome! I looked for your Ranger Saturday 4bangen, didn't see it.
      WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
        That's awesome! I looked for your Ranger Saturday 4bangen, didn't see it.
        That's crazy, I was there the whole day. Only time I moved it was to go to the ridetech booth to put it on the scales.

Would have liked to say hi.

Comment

What is the website for the guy taking pictures as you drive in to the speedway. I might’ve left some gold in there Saturday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
            What is the website for the guy taking pictures as you drive in to the speedway. I might’ve left some gold in there Saturday morning.
            Now I'm curious. LOL

Karina is all pissed off because Good-Guys spelled her name Katrina on their website after we gave it to them three times and made sure they had it written down correct. lol

Comment

Working...
            X