3RD package bomb in Austin this month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
    Any idea what kind of bombs these are? More specifically, how are they detonated? Is it by movement, remote, or just made of some unstable materials that explodes at any given time?
    I read Movement and opening in one article...also read they are NOT being delivered by any known courier.

Comment

Some type of motion sensing trigger is what I heard on the radio.

Comment

Would probably be easy to do with a photocell

Comment

With SXSW going on this week shit could real big real quick if someone left one downtown. I'm running sound all week at a bar on 6th St. and I think about these packages every day going to and from the place.
          "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
            They are calling it a hate crime from what I heard on the radio this morning, but I wonder what they will call if they find out if hes not white. I hate media, how can you call it a hate crime if you don't know who the suspect is?
            Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
            Aren't most crimes of this nature typically hateful?
            Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
            This is seriously my thought.
            The news channels call it this because it riles up the unintelligent masses that they cater to and sparks "controversy". It's just a way to manufacture ratings, and for them to say, "TOLD YA SO! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!" There will be no retraction of what they previously said if they turn out to be incorrect in labeling it something it's not.

Comment

Those damn gun laws are too lax!
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                Aren't most crimes of this nature typically hateful?
                Did you just try to imply a profession runs off negativity! How dare you!

Comment

two more yesterday, a real live active bomber situation killing people, and CNNs big headline is "trump pushes DC to edge"

There are so many home video systems now, i wonder if they will release an image...

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
                    two more yesterday, a real live active bomber situation killing people, and CNNs big headline is "trump pushes DC to edge"
                    Libtards were butt hurt about "collusion" and now they're butt hurt that Trump is making a mockery of the latest findings.

Comment

Originally posted by s1lv3r View Post
                      No, just ban the assault packages.
                      Or a particular aspect of the package, that is commonly known to make the package more effective in some way. Perhaps ban the tape, or the shipping label.
                      WH

Comment

Can't ban packages..... so it's not the package's fault. Therefore no interest from libtards.

Comment

Another one blew up in a FedEx facility, overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                            Another one blew up in a FedEx facility, overnight.
                            Heard that on the news this morning jeez
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

it backs up to our Schertz facility, our people had to go through a police checkpoint to get to work this morning.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                it backs up to our Schertz facility, our people had to go through a police checkpoint to get to work this morning.
                                I think little Caddy still sells for LKQ from that location.

Comment

Working...
                                X