Good place in Denton or Krum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good place in Denton or Krum?

Have to make a trip up to Denton tomorrow and plan to swing back through Krum. Any suggestions on a good place to eat around there?

Im a big fan of Central Grill off 35e between McCormick and N TX blvd. Its next door to rockin rodeo behind the panchos... excellent burgers IMO. I eat lunch there everyday it seems like.

In fact I'm there now. Also if you want more of a sit down meal then Cowboy Chicken off 380 is the shit........enchilada plate smothered in a sour cream tomatillo sauce, twice baked potatoes cowboy beans and black berry cobbler.......you'll hate me afterwards but only because your stomach will be full

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RuStYpNuS View Post
      Cowboy Chicken off 380 is the shit........enchilada plate smothered in.........sauce, twice baked potatoes cowboy beans and black berry cobbler.......you'll hate me afterwards but only because your stomach will be full
      Well I will be much to far from the home "base" .....therefore I will pass on that!

Probably looking for something like a burger place or "grill" that offers a variety. NO CHILI, NOTHING SPICY.....home "base" is at least 30-40 minutes away.....

Comment

Look for a big red cowboy hat. It's called Arby's or something.

Comment

I didn't mean it would make you want to shit......just VERY filling and some of the best chicken you will eat around here. For burgers either RGs Burgers off s loop 288/teasley or central grill

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

frostys at ft worth dr and 35 is good to. old style burgers and fries

Comment

Originally posted by kpc01 View Post
              frostys at ft worth dr and 35 is good to. old style burgers and fries
              Pat post on here too.
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
              X