Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why you don't pick up a flashbang *graphic*

you have been warned!

1:10 for the explosion, 2:40 for the damage.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

I don't understand why they didnt just rub some dirt on it? Fixes everything!
    Originally posted by Marisa
    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Fuck me, that shit was hard to watch.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Ehhh it'll buff out. Now give everyone a Stavi goodbye.

Comment

Sloppy...

But some comments are golden:

"See a penny, pick it up, and all day long you'll have good luck.
          But NEVER lift a Grenade, leave it be....or bad luck will come to thee"

"Roses are red,
          violets are blue,
          his hand is gone,
          how does he wipe, after a poo?"

"i saw it in a movie, it will surely work"

"..yes doctor about my transplant, is it possible to get a woman's hand attached?...."

Comment

Oh, a grenade! *runs directly at it with outstretched arm*
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Yeah, after just being in a room with one going off. I am out on trying to pick up a live one.
              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Lol, we had a guy one time in the field who ran right up to an explosive an instructor had thrown, guy couldn't hear right for days. The dumb shit people do...

Comment

Well I wish I skipped this thread.

Comment

I'll bet money he develops a krokodil addiction after they discharge him, and don't give him pain meds.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                      I'll bet money he develops a krokodil addiction after they discharge him, and don't give him pain meds.
                      That krokodil is some bad shit. But back to the original topic that wasn't so bad to watch. I have spent some time online trying to desensitize myself to really gory stuff since shit liks broken bones used to really get to me. Seems to be working though some stuff is still hard for me to watch.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Flesh wound.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Not even going to click the link on this one. I've heard for years about a swat raid in my city that went bad when a flash bang landed right next to a guy sitting on a couch and he didn't move. It ended up in court for years.

Comment

Fucking idiot.

Comment

I never understood why people feel the need to form large crowds. And act like fools and expect the masses to take them seriously. So I don't feel sorry for this idiot. Should have never put himself in that position to begin with. I just hope he uses this as a life lesson learned. And not blame someone else.
                              Last edited by soap; 01-20-2015, 08:56 PM.
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                              X