• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      Agreed...

Anyway... so the stickler is the "straight rifling".

So instead of paying for an overpriced 4 MOA weapon (unless you want to buy crazy "finned" ammo), what's to keep other companies from making a straight rifled barrel for a standard AR-15 receiver?

Better yet, let's all use common sense and push for these stupid SBR rules to be kicked to the curb completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
        So instead of paying for an overpriced 4 MOA weapon (unless you want to buy crazy "finned" ammo), what's to keep other companies from making a straight rifled barrel for a standard AR-15 receiver?

1 MOA 300BLK but you have to use fin-stabilized rounds (cost???)
        or
        off the shelf short barrel 300BLK upper on a pistol lower with a brace

Either they're trying to push the rules to highlight the retardedness of the NFA, or these guys have been eating too many Tide pods.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Exactly

Comment

Comment

^^^ LMAO! Perfect.

I was telling a friend that this would be like if during a marketing meeting at Coca Cola, one of the guys chimed in with, "Hey, even though we've done every variety of Diet Coke that can be done, why don't we make a tomato-flavored one that literally nobody has asked for, and charge 8 times the price of the others for it!"
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

4 - 5 MOA? Might as well buy an Airsoft...

Comment

Swing and a miss.

They really dropped the ball on their pricing. If this came in very cheap, then it -would- sell.

Now, getting a tax stamp on a SBR comes in at far cheaper than this.

Comment

Originally posted by txminime View Post
                      4 - 5 MOA? Might as well buy an Airsoft...
                      ...or
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                        Swing and a miss.

They really dropped the ball on their pricing. If this came in very cheap, then it -would- sell.

Now, getting a tax stamp on a SBR comes in at far cheaper than this.
                        Yep. If they would have priced it in the $500 to $700 range they wouldn't be able to keep them on shelves. Now they will just sell a few here and there.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                        X